IDC & Salesforce Present Path To Growth: Unlocking Business Resilience with Digital Technology
Vala Afshar, Chief Digital Evangelist, Salesforce
Megha Kumar, Research Director, IDC Canada
Path To Growth: Unlocking Business Resilience with Digital Technology
The world has fundamentally changed since the onset of COVID-19 and determining what the road to recovery looks like is top of mind for Canadian businesses. One thing is clear: the pandemic forced organizations to adapt and reconsider their traditional business models.
In a few short months, digital transformation has become foundational to continue business operations, and now more than ever there is an urgency to find a new path forward. How can businesses meet changing customer expectations? How can business leaders empower employees and navigate changing internal dynamics? How can they build business resilience for the future?
Join Salesforce and IDC Canada as they showcase new research featuring Canadian organizations’ perspectives on their resiliency and agility over the past few months. Guest speaker Megha Kumar, Research Director, Software and Cloud Services at IDC Canada and Vala Afshar, Chief Digital Evangelist at Salesforce will discuss key findings about the Path to Growth for businesses in Canada across areas such as:
- Meeting the needs of changing employee and customer expectations
- How COVID-19 pivoted technology spending plans
- How leaders accelerated, changed processes, and adapted in the face of COVID-19
- Canadian organizations' future outlook and approach for sustainable growth in a post-COVID world
- Moving forward with "Return to Work" plans