From Recalibration to Recovery with Salesforce Canada
- Scott Murray - EMCO Canada Account Director, Salesforce Canada
- Murtaza Shambhoora - EMCO Canada Lead Solution Engineer, Salesforce Canada
Join us on December 8th between 2:30-3:00 PM EST when we will share our perspective on:
- Your key strategic initiatives moving forward in 2021
- Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities through a tailored demo environment focused on driving those key priorities
- Learn about up and coming opportunities and a collaborative engagement plan designed to maximize regional autonomy, local competitiveness, and group purchasing power.
As Successful PCM’s find a way to thrive in uncertainty, we recognize that high performing teams are paying attention to a culture that depends on emotional well being, staying vigilant on physical health while innovating, working smarter, and more efficiently.
As you consider ideas for creating new opportunities with customers and prepare to move toward an eventual Recovery phase, Salesforce Canada is prepared to partner with you to explore:
- New norms emerging around productivity
- Focus on a strong balance sheet where cash is king
- And, look at fact-based, data-driven investments for the business
- With Insights from 15,000+ global consumers and business buyers on a new era of customer engagement, 88% of customers expect companies to accelerate digital initiatives due to the pandemic.
- Speed and Execution - Given the competitive pressures with quoting turnaround times and inventory visibility, there is a clear priority on Growing Contractor relationships while maintaining focus on both Building Pipeline and Growing Wallet Share.
- Collaboration & Integration - Project Bidding processes and collaboration between estimators and account teams have seen productivity improvements of up to 15% allowing Profit Centers to benefit from both Revenue and Margin Improvements