Making connections: Amplifying stakeholder engagement to drive ESG excellence
- Geneva Claesson, Partner at Deloitte Canada
- William E. Jordan, Executive Vice President and General Counsel at EQT Corporation
- Shelia Innes, General Manager, Indigenous and Community Relations at Suncor Energy
- Bemal Mehta, SVP Energy Intelligence at JWN Energy
- Jason Olbekson, Global Industry Director - Oil and Gas at Salesforce
Environmental, social and governance (ESG) concerns and the sustainability of oil and gas companies have become a major focus of investors, governments, regulators, indigenous communities and the public.
The COVID-19 pandemic has added additional communication challenges. Organizations must continue to interact in creative ways with stakeholders as face to face interactions are effectively unavailable.
Please join JWN Energy and Salesforce at this webinar to explore excellence in stakeholder management. The panel will explore a wide range of topics ranging from defining engagement strategy to the deployment of technology to successfully support engagement excellence.