Smart Manufacturing: Creating a Culture of Innovation & Customer Centricity
- Addy Bury, Director, Customer Experience at Motorola Solutions Company
- Matthew Grunert, Senior Director, Digital Operations at Motorola Solutions Company
- Fred d'Acremont, Lead Solution Engineer at Salesforce
- Geoff Flynn, Director atSalesforce/Slalom
- Saurabh Dawra, Director, Manufacturing at Slalom
Your customers buying expectations, behaviors and needs have changed. But have you? Now, as a 2021 Manufacturer, you need to have 360° view of your customers, be agile, provide measurable value AND unlock new revenue streams. Easy, right? We know it’s not!
Do any of these challenges sound familiar?
- Lack of visibility across all channels to provide a unified customer experience.
- Unable to proactively leverage real-time insights & forecasting for quotes, orders,
- inventory, logistics and services.
- Complicated customer experience for your buyers and partners.
- Establishing an innovation mindset internally.
Here is what you can expect to learn in 60-minutes:
- A look at 2021 Manufacturing: trends, challenges and priorities.
- Learn how to create a strong foundation by leveraging Salesforce CRM & B2B Commerce.
- Practical experience. Hear directly from one of our clients, Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions Company, on how they transformed their customer experience to better serve resellers, partners, customers and how it helped drive sales, increased pricing efficiency and more!
- Understand the different personas and roadmap of activities that you can do to enable future revenue growth.
- Tips, tricks and planning to enable adoption including cultural and mindset shifting within your organization.