Location: Toronto, ON
When was the last time you had the opportunity to work in a startup environment within the fastest growing, most innovative technology company in the Toronto? Salesforce, now a part of the Fortune 500, is the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for seven years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Are you ready to join a fast growing team with great products and great executive support? We are looking for true all-stars with a passion for enterprise marketing to help us build out our world class marketing organization. The Demand Generation team is looking for a rock star marketer who’s dynamic, creative, and has a track record for engaging teams to deliver cross-functional plans with great results. We are looking for an innovative thinker who loves partnering with sales to deliver integrated programs that help us not only attract new customers, but also cross-sell to existing customers, and nurture existing pipeline to deliver outstanding revenue results. And, of course, someone who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and jump right in!
Experience/Skills Required or Desired:
- Work with the industry’s most respected sales team to develop collaborative programs that identify new buyers and cross-sell industry leading solutions in the enterprise and mid-market business segments
- Work with fellow cloud specific campaign leads to coordinate the delivery of actionable integrated marketing plans that deliver results to achieve pipeline targets for market segments spanning 100 to 200,000 employees
- Work closely with the entire marketing team (creative, writers, online, events, PR, campaign analytics, etc) to ensure high quality and timely regional campaign execution.
- Coordinate integrated, effective programs – internally and externally – to meet new customer acquisition, cross-sales and revenue objectives for multiple products simultaneously
- Manage and own campaign pipeline for defined sales segments to ensure effectiveness and results. Act as point of contact for stake holders to deliver ongoing performance of campaigns including trends and key learnings from team efforts.
- Develop programs that are relevant at the right time and right place to mature existing pipeline to accelerate sales closure while developing a trusted relationship with key sales leaders
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned.
- Manage communications to key stakeholders including sales leadership and marketing leadership
- Collaborate with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud and Analytics Cloud to ensure alignment across sales plays and audience targeting
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree from a 4 year college/university
- MBA a plus (but we love smart people who really love to innovate and get things done)
- 6-8 years marketing experience in a role managing multi-channel marketing campaigns ( ie. email, direct mail, print, online and /or social media)
- 5+ years experience managing and developing new marketing programs
- 5+ years experience driving demand and pipeline for the programs
- 3+ years experience partnering with sales to deliver enterprise results
- Past experience in using salesforce and/or other marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
- High energy and the ability to manage multiple initiatives
- Works well under pressure or in a high growth environment that is constantly changing
- Track record for delivering under tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns and driving success
- Strong communication skills including story telling with PowerPoint, data crunching with Excel, use of salesforce.com, etc.