Event to be audiocast live on salesforce.com’s investor relations website
SAN FRANCISCO – April 9, 2010 – Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO of salesforce.com, will speak at Google Atmosphere at the Google campus in Mountain View on Monday, April 12th, 2010 at 2:00 pm PT.
A live audiocast of Benioff's presentation will be available on salesforce.com's website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company. Based on salesforce.com’s real-time, multitenant architecture, the company’s platform and CRM applications (http://www.salesforce.com/crm) have revolutionized the way companies collaborate and communicate with their customers, including:
• The Sales Cloud, for sales force automation and contact management
• The Service Cloud, for customer service and support solutions
• Chatter, for social collaboration
• The Force.com platform, for custom application development
• The AppExchange, the world’s leading marketplace for enterprise cloud computing applications
Salesforce.com offers the fastest path to customer success with cloud computing. As of January 31, 2010, salesforce.com manages customer information for approximately 72,500 customers including Allianz Commercial, Dell, Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and SunTrust Banks.