Marc Benioff, salesforce.com chairman and CEO, to deliver vision for enabling organizations to connect with customers, partners, employees and products in entirely new ways
Salesforce Live to broadcast keynote in real-time
SAN FRANCISCO – Feb. 21, 2013 – Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will keynote an exclusive customer event on February 26 at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City. Benioff will discuss how the latest technology trends are empowering companies to connect with their customers in entirely new ways. Industry leaders from Obama for America and Unilever will join Benioff on stage at this invitation-only event.
Tune into Salesforce Live beginning at http://www.facebook.com/salesforce at 12:40 p.m. ET to watch the keynote in real-time and join the conversation.
Welcome to the Customer Revolution
A computing revolution is taking place. Today, more than 4.5 billion people are connected on social networks, and they are joining communities with friends and colleagues both at home and at work. More than 1.7 billion touch devices were shipped in 2012, and they are location-aware. With more people and devices connected to the network than ever before, the explosion of data presents an enormous opportunity for companies to gather valuable insights about customers. And because the apps and websites people access today are connected to massive cloud ecosystems, people want a common identity that can be used seamlessly across all of them.
With all of these forces converging, companies recognize that they need to re-think how they engage with customers, that they must become customer companies. Customer companies listen to every customer, engage on every channel and deliver great customer service everywhere. They sell as a team, create communities, connect products to the network and deliver apps on any device. By connecting everything—customers, employees, partners and products—customer companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate. Salesforce.com is the only company delivering a next generation customer platform that gives companies the power to create deeper connections with their customers.
• Register now at www.salesforce.com/live to watch the keynote on Salesforce Live
• Watch the keynote online and join the conversation on February 26 beginning at 12:40 p.m. ET at www.facebook.com/salesforce
• Become a fan of Salesforce on Facebook: www.facebook.com/salesforce
• Follow @salesforce on Twitter and use #salesforcelive to join the conversation
Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Using salesforce.com’s social and mobile cloud technologies, companies can transform into customer companies by connecting with their customers, employees, partners and products in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and apps revolutionize the way companies sell, service, market and innovate.
• Grow your business with the #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud
• Deliver amazing customer service with the #1 service app, Salesforce Service Cloud
• Listen, engage and advertise with the #1 marketing app, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Build and deliver social and mobile apps everywhere with the Salesforce Platform and extend success with the world’s leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange
Copyright © 2013 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Chatter, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Work.com, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.