Salesforce.com Executives to Participate in Upcoming Investor Events
Events to be audiocast live on salesforce.com’s investor relations website
SAN FRANCISCO, February 25, 2013– Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that the following salesforce.com executives will participate in these upcoming investor events:
• Friday, March 1, 2013: Graham Smith, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a Morgan Stanley hosted bus tour at 3:00pm (PT) / 6:00pm (ET) in San Francisco, CA.
• Tuesday, March 5, 2013: Graham Smith, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference at 8:35am (PT) / 11:35am (ET) in Orlando, FL.
• Wednesday, March 6, 2013: Michael Lazerow, Chief Marketing Officer, Marketing Cloud, will present at the Barclays Capital Internet Connect Conference at 8:05am (PT) / 11:05am (ET) in New York, NY.
• Thursday, March 7, 2013: Michael Lazerow, Chief Marketing Officer, Marketing Cloud, will present at the Wedbush Transformation Technology Conference at 6:10am (PT) / 9:10am (ET) in New York, NY.
• Wednesday, March 13, 2013: Vivek Kundra, Executive Vice President, Emerging Markets, will present at the Piper Jaffray TMT Conference at 8:00am (PT) / 11:00am (ET) in New York, NY.
• Wednesday, March 13, 2013: Mike Rosenbaum, Executive Vice President, Platform, will present at the Pacific Crest: Future of Enterprise IT event at 9:30am (PT) / 12:30pm (ET) in Boston, MA.
Audiocasts of each of the presentations will be available on salesforce.com's website at www.salesforce.com/investor.