Register for Dreamforce to see how the world's most innovative company is revolutionizing how companies sell, service, market and innovate
SAN FRANCISCO – August 14, 2013 – Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the world’s #1 CRM platform, today announced it has been ranked by Forbes Magazine as the World’s Most Innovative Company. This is the third consecutive year that salesforce.com has received this recognition.
Comments on the News
• “It is an honor for salesforce.com to be ranked by Forbes as the World’s Most Innovative Company for three straight years,” said Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com. “We are focused on helping companies connect more deeply with their customers and unlock greater levels of growth, innovation and success.”
The Customer Company Revolution at Dreamforce 2013
Today, we are in the midst of a customer revolution powered by technology. With the rapid adoption of mobile devices, social networks and cloud computing, customer expectations have changed dramatically. Companies have an enormous opportunity to reinvent how they engage with customers by engaging in a one-to-one conversation with customers, selling as a team, and delivering great customer service on every channel. Salesforce.com is the only company delivering a next generation customer platform that allows companies to revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate—and become customer companies.
Salesforce.com plans to unveil the next generation of innovation the company’s latest product innovations at Dreamforce, the world’s largest enterprise technology and cloud computing event. More than 100,000 registered attendees are expected to attend Dreamforce 2013 and experience the customer company revolution. Dreamforce attendees will have the opportunity to select from more than 1,000 breakout sessions led by experts from salesforce.com, customers, partners and developers that will educate and inspire attendees to connect in entirely new ways with their customers.
Dreamforce 2013 will take place from November 18–21, 2013, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco.
Register for Dreamforce at dreamforce.com.
• View Forbes’ list of Most Innovative Companies: http://www.forbes.com/innovative-companies/list/
• Read an interview with Marc Benioff and Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/innovatorsdna/2013/08/14/the-secret-to-unleashing-genius/
• Register for Dreamforce: http://dreamforce.com
• Like salesforce.com on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
• Follow @Salesforce and @Dreamforce on Twitter
© 2013 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other brands featured herein may be trademarks of their respective owners