Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world’s #1 CRM platform, today announced that Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will participate in the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2014 in Davos, SwitzerlandSalesforce.com Chairman and CEO to Participate in World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2014
Benioff joins technology leaders from AT&T, BT, Cisco and Yahoo to discuss the new digital landscape
DAVOS, Switzerland and SAN FRANCISCO -- Jan. 21, 2014 – Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world’s #1 CRM platform, today announced that Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will participate in the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2014 in Davos, Switzerland.
Benioff will join a panel discussion featuring AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall Stephenson, BT CEO Gavin Patterson, Cisco Systems Chairman and CEO John Chambers, Yahoo President and CEO Marissa Mayer, and moderated by Forrester Research Chairman and CEO George Colony. A live audiocast and replay will be available on World Economic Forum’s website on Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2014, at 9 a.m. CET at http://wef.ch/live
The 44th World Economic Forum Annual Meeting is taking place Jan. 22-25 under the theme “The Reshaping of the World: Consequences for Society, Politics and Business”. More than 2,500 participants from more than 100 countries are taking part in the Meeting. Participants include 30 heads of state or government and more than 1,500 business leaders from the Forum’s 1,000 Member companies, as well as Social Entrepreneurs, Global Shapers, Young Global Leaders and representatives from civil society, media, academia and the arts.
• More information about the Annual Meeting 2014 is available at http://wef.ch/davos2014
• View the best pictures from the Annual Meeting on Flickr at http://wef.ch/davos14pix
• Free media access to the Forum press photo archive Swiss-Image at http://wef.ch/pics
• Watch live webcasts of sessions at http://wef.ch/live and on demand at http://wef.ch/davos14video
• Watch the sessions on demand on YouTube at http://wef.ch/youtube or http://wef.ch/youku
• Become a fan of the Forum on Facebook at http://wef.ch/facebook
• Read the summaries of sessions at http://wef.ch/davos14sessions
• Follow the Forum on Twitter at http://wef.ch/twitter and http://wef.ch/livetweet (hashtag #WEF)
• Read the Forum:Blog at http://wef.ch/blog
• Follow the Forum on Google+ at http://wef.ch/gplus
• Follow the meeting on a smartphone at http://wef.ch/app
© 2014 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Salesforce1 and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com.