Salesforce.com Unveils Salesforce1 Sales Reach—Now Sales Reps Can Accelerate Sales with a New Solution for Instant Marketing and Selling
Sales Reach unites the power of Salesforce1 Sales Cloud, Pardot and Communities into a new solution that empowers sales reps to connect with customers in entirely new ways
With on-the-spot marketing and selling tools, sales reps will now be able to deploy 1:1 campaigns tailored to prospects’ actions to advance buyers through the sales process—all from their mobile device
Salesforce1 Sales Cloud, the world’s #1 sales app, accelerates the sales of leading companies such as Borrego Solar, Newell Rubbermaid and Precor
SAN FRANCISCO—July 24, 2014—Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world’s #1 CRM platform, today unveiled Salesforce1 Sales Reach—now sales reps can accelerate sales with a new solution for instant marketing and selling. Sales Reach unites the power of Salesforce1 Sales Cloud, Pardot and Communities into a new solution that empowers sales reps to connect with customers in entirely new ways. With on-the-spot marketing and selling tools, sales reps will now be able to deploy 1:1 campaigns tailored to prospects’ actions to advance buyers through the sales process—all from their mobile device. Salesforce1 Sales Cloud, the world’s #1 sales app, powers the growth of leading companies such as Borrego Solar, Newell Rubbermaid and Precor.
Comments on the News
• “In this new connected era, sales reps must be empowered to cultivate long-term, meaningful relationships with customers in order to be successful—transactional touch points won’t drive impactful results,” said Linda Crawford, EVP and GM of Sales Cloud, salesforce.com. “With Salesforce1 Sales Reach, sales reps can engage with the customer at just the right moment with instant marketing and selling to build better relationships with customers at scale and ultimately accelerate sales.”
• “At Precor, we’re focused on developing personalized health and fitness experiences that help exercisers live the life they desire,” said Tom Hull, VP of Sales Americas, Precor. “And with Salesforce1, we’re able to maximize each customer touchpoint with access to the right resources and data necessary to connect with today’s always-on customer.”
• “Companies must evolve to meet the new demands of today’s buyer in order to
succeed in this mobile, connected world,” said Michael Fauscette, Group Vice President of Software Business Solutions, IDC. “Solutions that empower sales reps with the tools and data they need to market and sell in the moment help advance buyers through the sales process more quickly and grow business as a result.”
Unveiling Sales Reach—Now Sales Reps Can Accelerate Sales with Instant Marketing and Selling
The emergence of the always-on, mobile customer has permanently altered the sales process. Today’s B2B buyers can research a product, download an analyst white paper or interact with a company at any time—and they’ve grown to expect real-time, customized engagement from the people they buy from. Advancements in the consumer world, like the Amazon Fire Phone and Google Shopping Express, are further accelerating the transformation of customer behavior—and this same transformation is taking place in the enterprise world. In fact, 55% of B2B merchants believe B2B commerce should adopt B2C best practices in order to better optimize the purchasing experience for the customer, according to a recent survey . But sales organizations at these enterprises have yet to evolve to meet consumers’ new expectations, and today’s sales reps must transform to better connect, market and sell to the new generation of buyer.
Sales Reach Empowers Sales Reps with On-The-Spot Marketing and Selling Tools
Sales Reach is a new solution that unites Sales Cloud, Pardot and Communities to provide a new solution that empowers sales reps to connect with customers in entirely new ways. New mobile, on-the-spot marketing and selling solution includes:
• Micro Campaigns: Sales reps will now be empowered to instantly spin up and deploy micro marketing campaigns to hyper-target prospects based on actions. For example, sales reps will be able to immediately deploy a custom 1:1 email campaign for a prospect who just downloaded an e-book from a website in order to move the prospect through the sales funnel -- and they can do it all from their phone.
• Real-time Activity Notifications: With new pop-up, real-time notifications on the Salesforce1 Mobile App, sales reps will now have instant visibility into how prospects are engaging with their company and products anywhere, at any time. For example, now a sales rep will be able to act at just the right moment by sending a special discount from their phone at the precise time a prospect is exploring a company’s website.
• Lead Tracking: The new Lead Tracking dashboard will give sales reps access to a 36-hour activity record with prospects’ actions. Sales reps will now be able to filter prospects based on priorities, drill down into specific data and see which prospects are most active, all from their mobile device. Now a sales rep will be able to spot trends and behavior patterns to better tailor marketing campaigns. For example, sales reps will be able to identify which campaigns are converting prospects to buyers the fastest.
• Mobile Nurture Campaigns: With new Mobile Nurture Campaigns, sales reps will now be able to instantly add a prospect to a templated marketing campaign with just a few taps to the Salesforce1 Mobile App in order to keep a prospect engaged throughout the buying process. For example, if a prospect isn’t quite ready to buy yet, a sales rep will now be able to simply add the prospect to a nurture campaign directly from their mobile device so the prospect will consistently receive emails tailored to their interests, engage with the company’s website and work with the sales rep until they’re ready to buy.
• Salesforce Communities for Prospects: Sales reps and prospects will be able to directly engage, learn and share like never before with Salesforce Communities for Prospects. Prospects will now be able to connect with other prospects to exchange insights and learnings instantly, while sales reps can connect directly with multiple prospects to answer questions, share information and ultimately gain a better understanding of the buyers’ needs within a specific community. For example, a software company selling to technology departments can create a community where members can share best practices for a successful implementation and tips on how to use the software while sales reps can interact directly with their prospects to better understand their software needs.
Salesforce1 Sales Cloud: The Solution of Choice for Leading Sales Teams
Salesforce1 Sales Cloud, the world’s #1 sales app, accelerates the sales of leading companies such as Borrego Solar, Newell Rubbermaid and Precor with solutions like Sales Reach. Companies that have deployed the Sales Cloud have seen on average a 39 percent increase in lead conversion, a 40 percent increase in sales productivity, 45 percent increase in forecast accuracy and 32 percent increase in sales revenues, according to a recent study .
Pricing & Availability
• Salesforce1 Sales Reach is planned to be available the first half of 2015 and pricing will be announced at the time of general availability.
• Salesforce1 Sales Cloud, built on the Salesforce1 Customer Platform, is now generally available and pricing starts at $65 per user per month for Professional Edition.
• Salesforce1 Pardot is now generally available and pricing starts at $1,000 per month for up to 10,000 contacts.
• Salesforce1 Mobile App is now generally available for download at the Apple App Store and Google Play.
• Learn more about the Salesforce1 Sales Cloud: http://www.salesforce.com/sales-cloud/overview/
• Like salesforce.com on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
• Follow @Salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce