Salesforce Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff to Speak at Upcoming Industry Events
SAN FRANCISCO—November 7, 2014—Salesforce [NYSE: CRM], the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today announced that Salesforce Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will be speaking at upcoming industry events:
• Utah Tech Council Hall of Fame—Benioff will participate in a fireside chat with Josh James, founder, CEO & chairman of the board, DOMO, on Friday, November 7 at approximately 7:45 p.m. MST. A live audiocast of the event will be available on Salesforce’s website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
• Techonomy14—Benioff will join David Kirkpatrick, founder and CEO of Techonomy, onstage for a fireside chat on Tuesday, November 11 at approximately 11:20 a.m. PST. A live webcast will be available on the Techonomy website at http://techonomy.com/conf/te14/.
• NYU Entrepreneurial Institute’s Founders Unplugged—Newsweek’s Kevin Maney will conduct an onstage interview with Benioff on Monday, November 17 at approximately 6:30 p.m. EST. The event will be livestreamed at www.newsweek.com/founders/salesforce.
• Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
• Follow @salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce