Salesforce Named to Fortune 500 List of Largest U.S. Companies
First enterprise cloud computing company to reach $6 Billion revenue run rate
Companies are increasingly relying on Salesforce to transform their business
SAN FRANCISCO—June 5, 2015 – Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today announced that for the first time it has been named to the Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. companies, ranked by Fortune Magazine. Salesforce is the first enterprise cloud computing company to reach a $6 billion annual revenue run rate and is the fastest growing top 10 software company.
Comment on the News
“This is a huge milestone for Salesforce, and a great validation of our dedication to the cloud and customer success, as well as the trust our customers place in us,” said Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, Salesforce. “With our proven business model and the incredible momentum of our Customer Success Platform, Salesforce is driving to be the fastest enterprise software company to $10 billion, which has always been our dream.”
Recent Salesforce Milestones
• Salesforce reached the $6 billion annual revenue run rate faster than any other enterprise cloud computing company.
• Salesforce is now the sixth largest software company, and the largest enterprise cloud computing company in the world.
• Fortune Magazine recognized Salesforce as “Most Admired Software Company” for three years in a row. Salesforce also earned a spot on the magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For” list for seven consecutive years.
• For the fourth consecutive year, Salesforce was ranked by Forbes as the “World’s Most Innovative Company.”
• For the third consecutive year, Salesforce was named the #1 CRM software provider in Gartner Inc.’s latest worldwide CRM market share report, entitled “Market Share Analysis: Customer Relationship Management Software, Worldwide, 2014.”
The Salesforce Customer Success Platform
The Salesforce Customer Success Platform brings together cloud apps for sales, service, marketing, community, and now analytics, all on the Salesforce1 Platform. It provides both a system-of-record and a system-of-engagement for companies of every size and industry. Companies can grow sales faster, deliver customer service everywhere, create 1:1 customer journeys, engage with customers in vibrant communities, deliver analytics for every business user and build mobile apps, all from a single trusted platform built for customer success.
Connect with Salesforce
• Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
• Follow @salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce
• Read the Salesforce blog: http://blogs.salesforce.com/