Opens Dreamforce to more than 160,000 registered attendees and 10 million expected online viewers with four amazing days of innovation, giving back and fun
Introduces SalesforceIQ and Salesforce IoT Cloud—extending the Customer Success Platform
Activates largest book drive in history, collecting more than one million books for children K-12
Expects to raise $10 million for UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals at Dreamfest Benefit Concert
SAN FRANCISCO—Dreamforce 2015—Sept. 15, 2015 — Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today kicked off Dreamforce 2015, the largest software conference on Earth. The 13th annual Dreamforce conference will welcome more than 160,000 registered attendees from more than 78 countries to San Francisco, with an additional 10 million viewers expected to join online. Dreamforce takes place Sept. 15-18, 2015, throughout Moscone Center and eight surrounding hotels in downtown San Francisco.
"I'm thrilled that Dreamforce has become the biggest software conference in the world, and this Dreamforce is the most exciting ever," said Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, Salesforce. "Dreamforce celebrates the success of our customers, and how they have connected with their customers in entirely new ways."
Live webcasts from Dreamforce, including Marc Benioff’s keynote on Sept. 16, 2015, at 1:00 p.m., PDT, are available at http://dreamforce.com.
Welcome to a New Kind of Customer Success
The cloud is connecting everyone and everything, generating trillions of customer interactions. Soon there will be six billion smartphones , three billion people on social networks and more than 75 billion connected products —all of which are generating massive amounts of data. And behind every device, every app, every thing—is a customer. That’s why customer relationship management has never been more important. This is the Internet of Customers—where companies can connect to their customers through the next generation of devices, apps and products.
However, companies today are disconnected from their customers and data. More than 77 percent of customers are not engaged with companies they do business with , and less than one percent of a company’s customer data is analyzed . Companies need a platform that manages every kind of business relationship, helps them know their customers like never before and builds deeper, more intelligent connections.
That’s why companies of every size and across every industry rely on the Salesforce Customer Success Platform to help them connect with their customers in a whole new way. For 16 years, Salesforce has led the industry in redefining CRM with cloud, social and mobile technologies, allowing companies to grow sales faster, deliver customer service everywhere, create 1:1 customer journeys, engage with customers in interactive communities, deliver analytics for every business user and build mobile apps lightning fast. And today, Salesforce is redefining CRM once again with new, innovative services to sell smarter with Salesforce IQ and unlock insights from the Internet of Things with the Salesforce IoT Cloud, powered by Thunder.
Sell Smarter with SalesforceIQ
Today, Salesforce introduced SalesforceIQ, the future of selling for every business. Powered by groundbreaking Relationship Intelligence technology, SalesforceIQ utilizes advanced data science to analyze company relationships with prospects, customers and partners, and surface insights to drive businesses forward.
Salesforce is announcing two SalesforceIQ products:
● SalesforceIQ for Small Business helps companies manage deals, accelerate pipelines and proactively guides SMBs through every step of the sales process, allowing them to focus on closing deals and building 1:1 relationships with their customers.
● SalesforceIQ for Sales Cloud’s intelligent iOS, Android and Chrome apps supercharge productivity for the world's #1 sales solution. Relationship Intelligence is integrated directly into sales reps’ email, allowing them to sell smarter, right from their inbox.
Connecting to the Internet of Customers with the Salesforce IoT Cloud
Salesforce also unveiled today the Salesforce IoT Cloud, which connects billions of events from devices, sensors, apps and more from the Internet of Things to Salesforce, unlocking insights from the connected world that empower anyone to take the right action, for the right customer, at the right time.
The IoT Cloud is powered by Thunder, a massively scalable, real-time event processing engine built on a modern architecture and frameworks that can ingest billions of event streams. With IoT Cloud, business users can use intuitive, point-and-click tools to define, modify and set rules and logic for events that can trigger actions across the Salesforce Customer Success Platform.
Dreamforce 2015—The Largest Software Conference on Earth
The 13th annual Dreamforce brings the Salesforce community together for four amazing days of innovation, giving back and fun. Salesforce will unveil the future of enterprise technology—exploring how cloud, social, mobile, data science and IoT technologies are transforming the customer experience.
In addition, the Dreamforce Cloud Expos will showcase the industry’s largest cloud ecosystem, featuring more than 400 partners demonstrating thousands of live solutions, including many of today’s most cutting-edge enterprise technologies. And with more than 1,600 customer-led sessions, Dreamforce will showcase how companies of all sizes, from Fortune 500 enterprises to startups, are creating deeper relationships with their customers.
#DFGives 2015: Dreamforce Attendees Come Together to Give Back
At Salesforce, giving back is integrated into everything the company does, including Dreamforce, with #DFGives. This year, Salesforce will once again integrate giving back into the Dreamforce experience with each day focused on a cause—veterans, education, girls in technology and the environment. In addition, Dreamforce is now the largest nonprofit tech event with more than 120 breakout sessions and 8,000 attendees from nonprofits around the world.
At Dreamforce, attendees will be encouraged to:
● Bring a book for students K-12: Dreamforce attendees are encouraged to bring a book and participate in the world’s largest book drive—collecting more than 1,000,000 books for students K-12 in the Bay Area and beyond.
● Back our nation’s veterans as they re-enter the workforce: As part of VetForce’s ongoing mission to help veterans transition back into civilian life with job training, certification and placement, this year’s Dreamforce will create an integrated experience to connect veterans with potential employers.
● Encourage all kids, especially girls, to learn to code: Coding organizations Black Girls CODE, Code.org, CoderDojo, Girls Who Code, Mission Bit and Technovation will be on the Dreamforce campus hosting coding workshops for 60 local students each day.
● Learn how to give back to the environment: A special Dreamforce session will be held on the health of our oceans, with inspirational environmental leaders Dr. Douglas McCauley, Wendy Schmidt and The Ocean Cleanup CEO Boyan Slat.
In addition, the Salesforce Foundation will be presenting the sixth annual Concert for UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals with a music festival at Pier 70. This event is expected to raise $10 million for UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals.
● Register for Dreamforce, including the free Expo+ pass: http://dreamforce.com
● View four channels of content, including keynotes, sessions and interviews LIVE from Dreamforce at http://dreamforce.com
● Buy tickets for the Benefit Concert: http://www.theconcertforkids.com
● Donate to the Dreamforce Book Drive: donate.dfgives.org
● Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
● Follow @Salesforce and @Dreamforce on Twitter