SalesforceIQ is powered by groundbreaking Relationship Intelligence technology that utilizes advanced data science to analyze company relationships and drive actions
New SalesforceIQ for Small Business delivers SMBs a smarter and easier way to supercharge sales
New SalesforceIQ for Sales Cloud empowers reps to sell smarter from their inbox using Relationship Intelligence, making the world’s #1 sales solution even better
The world’s most innovative companies of every size, including ClassPass and News Corp, are growing their sales with SalesforceIQ
SAN FRANCISCO—DREAMFORCE 2015 —Sept. 15, 2015–Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, today announced SalesforceIQ, the future of selling for every business. Powered by groundbreaking Relationship Intelligence technology that utilizes advanced data science to analyze company relationships with prospects, customers and partners, the new SalesforceIQ for Small Business and SalesforceIQ for Sales Cloud are transforming selling for businesses of every size and industry.
The digital universe is doubling in size every two years, providing companies with the raw material to sell smarter. Yet, companies are still struggling to extract the right data and deliver the data-driven insights that help employees sell more effectively. Until now. With SalesforceIQ, companies can leverage data-driven insights to deepen customer relationships and accelerate deals through the pipeline. According to Gartner, \"Winners in this world will figure out how to surface the most valuable insights, not just raw data, to sales people in a mobile environment to drive their professional activities.\" (Gartner Agenda Overview for CRM and Customer Experience, 2015, Kimberly Collins, Ed Thompson, Michael Maoz, Robert P. Desisto, Gene Alvarez, Jan 2, 2015)
Salesforce Relationship Intelligence Technology
Based on the acquisition of RelateIQ, Salesforce is once again raising the bar for sales solutions with breakthrough Relationship Intelligence technology. Relationship Intelligence automatically captures, analyzes and surfaces information that is relevant for customer relationships from email, calendars and more. It seeks out the patterns needed to provide insights into future outcomes and proactively recommends actions to build stronger relationships with customers and accelerate sales. Some of the world’s most innovative companies of all sizes, including ClassPass and News Corp, are growing sales with Salesforce IQ.
“Today’s massive influx in communication data creates powerful signals about the health and potential of business relationships. It also creates a lot of noise,” said Steve Loughlin, CEO of SalesforceIQ, Salesforce. “With SalesforceIQ, companies can now make sense of this data and pull out insights to drive their businesses forward with intelligence.”
SalesforceIQ for Small Business: Smart Selling Starts Here
Small businesses don’t have the time to manage the influx of data that is coming at them as they grow, let alone make sense of it. SalesforceIQ for Small Business automatically captures all relevant information and surfaces the most important insights, helping companies connect with customers in a whole new way. Powered by Relationship Intelligence, SalesforceIQ for Small Business manages deals, accelerates pipelines and proactively guides SMBs through every step of the sales process, allowing them to focus on closing deals and building 1:1 relationships with their customers.
Now, with SalesforceIQ for Small Business, SMBs can:
• Spend More Time Selling: SalesforceIQ for Small Business delivers real-time visibility into relationships without requiring users to waste time manually logging information. Data from email, calendar, marketing automation and other sources is automatically captured, and out-of-the-box reports provide instant insights that accelerate the sales process.
• Sell Smarter: Suggested Tasks recommend specific actions to sales reps to help ensure they never drop the ball, such as getting back to a prospect who has an unanswered question. With Closest Connections, professionals can rapidly identify the person in their company or in their existing network who can provide the best introduction to a target contact or company. And with Intelligence Fields, SalesforceIQ for Small Business helps users prioritize and focus on the most important opportunities in their pipelines.
• Start Selling In Minutes: With no up-front setup costs and easy onboarding, companies can start selling smarter within minutes of beginning a free trial.
SalesforceIQ for Sales Cloud: New Apps to Help Every Sales Rep Sell Smarter
SalesforceIQ for Sales Cloud’s intelligent iOS, Android and Chrome apps supercharge productivity for the world's #1 sales solution. Relationship Intelligence is integrated directly into sales reps’ email, allowing them to sell smarter, right from their inbox, whether they are on the go or in the office.
Now with SalesforceIQ for Sales Cloud, reps sales reps can:
• Sell Directly from the Inbox: With SalesforceIQ for Sales Cloud, every email is enriched with all the relevant Sales Cloud data. Now reps have the right context at the right time, without having to switch screens or apps. In addition, reps can use SalesforceIQ for Sales Cloud to seamlessly update the status or the potential value of a deal right from their inbox, the moment it happens.
• Sell Smarter and Save Time: An intelligent feed helps reps stay on top of every deal with Suggested Tasks and Read Receipts. Additionally, Shortcuts allow customers to quickly insert commonly used phrases to reduce time spent composing emails. And, Dynamic Scheduling eliminates the back-and-forth of finding times to meet.
• Work Seamlessly with the Salesforce1 Mobile App: SalesforceIQ for Sales Cloud connects with Salesforce1 so reps can instantly drill into an opportunity or account, gathering any additional details they need, all from their mobile device.
Comments on the News
• “SalesforceIQ is driving success across our organization,\" said Paul Cheesbrough, CTO, News Corp. “Whether it is SalesforceIQ for Small Business at Storyful, our social news agency, or SalesforceIQ for Sales Cloud at The New York Post, teams across our company are working smarter and delivering more value for our customers.”
• “Our sales are relationship based, not transactional,” said Payal Kadakia, CEO, ClassPass. “As a growing business, we rely on SalesforceIQ for Small Business’ intelligent features to surface important insights that help us better connect with our customers at every step of the way. Now we’re able to focus our time on helping studios grow versus spending time on logistics. SalesforceIQ has helped us grow faster and smarter.”
Pricing and Availability
• SalesforceIQ for Small Business is generally available today in the United States, Canada and Australia and pricing starts at $25 per user per month.
• SalesforceIQ for Sales Cloud is currently in beta and free for all Sales Cloud users in English. Pricing will be announced at the time of general availability which is expected to be in early 2016. Additional language availability is forthcoming.
• Learn more about SalesforceIQ at www.salesforceiq.com
• For SalesforceIQ for Small Business Start a Trial Today
• For SalesforceIQ for Sales Cloud, download the iOS, Android and Chrome app now
Connect with SalesforceIQ
• Follow @SalesforceIQ on Twitter
• Read the SalesforceIQ blog: https://www.salesforceiq.com/blog
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: http://www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol \"CRM.\" For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.