The world’s #1 CRM company welcomes Trailblazers to Dreamforce 2018 for four days of innovation, inspiration, learning, equality, giving back, sustainability and fun
Breakthrough innovations and new strategic partnerships revealed at Dreamforce will deliver new levels of intelligence, integration and productivity
#DFGives: Salesforce.org is donating $18 Million towards Bay Area education, homelessness and cleanliness
SAN FRANCISCO—DREAMFORCE 2018 —September 25, 2018—Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the global leader in CRM, today welcomed 171,000 registered attendees from 83 countries and 10 million online viewers to Dreamforce, the world’s largest software conference. At Dreamforce, Salesforce is unveiling new integration, productivity and AI platform services and new strategic partnerships to help companies connect with their customers in whole new ways. In the Fourth Industrial Revolution, every Trailblazer—the individuals and organizations using Salesforce to drive innovation and transform their businesses—is empowered to achieve their fullest potential.
“We’re thrilled to welcome our Trailblazers to Dreamforce and empower them with the technology innovation and skills they need to thrive in the Fourth Industrial Revolution,” said Marc Benioff, chairman and co-CEO, Salesforce. “This is our biggest and most exciting Dreamforce ever with 171,000 registered to attend, 2,700 sessions, and 10 million joining us online. We could not be more excited.”
“Nearly every company and every industry is going through an amazing digital transformation,” said Keith Block, co-CEO, Salesforce. “Salesforce is enabling our customers to drive growth and success by putting their customers at the center of everything they do.”
Consumers today demand personalized, tailored experiences that reflect who they are. They expect connected, contextual experiences spanning sales, service, commerce, marketing and more. To meet those expectations, companies must create an intelligent 360-degree view of every customer. The Salesforce Customer Success Platform does just that, providing a 360-degree customer view that enables companies to focus more attention on delivering differentiated end-to-end customer experiences that help them stay ahead, succeed and thrive in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Salesforce Delivers Innovations for the Customer Success Platform
During Dreamforce, Salesforce is introducing new advances for the Customer Success Platform that will help companies unlock data and embed intelligence to accelerate their digital transformations and achieve new levels of productivity. New advancements include:
● Salesforce Customer 360 is a new platform service that will empower admins to easily connect Salesforce apps and seamlessly manage customer data across clouds via a click-based user interface. Companies will be able to create a complete, real-time, contextually relevant profile for every single customer with Customer 360 ID. With Customer 360, companies can evolve beyond delivering fragmented experiences and show up as one unified brand across departments, devices, channels and interactions. Read more here
● MuleSoft Anypoint Platform now brings the power of an application network graph to every customer. The application network graph provides information on all systems, apps and their metadata, as well as how they relate to each other. By embedding the graph into Anypoint Platform, organizations gain unprecedented visibility and actionable insights into their application network. Read more here
● Einstein Voice will empower any user to talk to Salesforce and ultimately, work smarter and more productively. With Einstein Voice Assistant, people can get personalized daily briefings and talk to Salesforce via the Salesforce Mobile App or the smart speaker of their choice. Einstein Voice Bots let admins easily build customer facing bots connected to Salesforce with clicks, not code, creating whole new ways for companies to interact with their customers. Read more here
● Quip Slides redefines the traditional collaboration suite by giving users a single, unified canvas to collaborate in real-time and get work done, faster. With documents, spreadsheets, chat and now slides, Quip empowers people to work the way they want to, without toggling between disparate apps. Read more here
Salesforce Strengthens Strategic Partnerships with Industry Leaders
● Apple and Salesforce announced a strategic partnership that brings together the #1 CRM and iOS, the world's most advanced mobile operating system, enabling powerful new mobile apps for business. Working with Apple, Salesforce is redesigning its app to embrace the native mobile platform with exclusive new features on iOS. The companies will also provide tools and resources for millions of Salesforce developers to build their own native apps with a new Salesforce Mobile SDK for iOS, and a new iOS App Development course on Trailhead, Salesforce's free, online learning platform. Read more here
● Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Salesforce today expanded their global strategic alliance announcing new product integrations that will dramatically simplify how customers can securely share and synchronize data across AWS and Salesforce services. AWS and Salesforce will deliver a secure, trusted framework for connecting the Salesforce Platform with AWS PrivateLink, along with other new integrations. Read more here.
#DFGives: Announcing $18 Million to Address Bay Area Education, Homelessness and Cleanliness
Salesforce.org, the philanthropic arm of Salesforce, will donate $15.5 million to San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD) and Oakland Unified School District (OUSD) for the sixth and third year of partnerships respectively to expand computer science education and break down barriers to learning. This investment marks more than $50 million towards Bay Area public schools since 2012. Additionally, Salesforce.org is announcing $2 million in grants to help address family and youth homelessness with Hamilton Families, Larkin Street Youth Services and San Francisco-Marin Food Bank, and a $500,000 grant towards the San Francisco Parks Alliance in support of LetsPlaySF!. Read more here
● Product images of the above innovations can be downloaded here: https://salesforce.com/news
● View thousands of hours of Dreamforce content, including keynotes, sessions and interviews online at https://salesforce.com/live
Connect with Salesforce
● Like Salesforce on Facebook at http://facebook.com/salesforce
● Follow @dreamforce, @salesforcenews, #DFTrailblazers and #DF18 on Twitter
Dreamforce 2018 is four days of innovation, inspiration & learning, equality, giving back and fun for the Salesforce Community. More than 10 million viewers will join online and 171,000 Trailblazers are registered to attend in person for the sold out event. Dreamforce will feature 2,700+ sessions to help every role in every industry succeed along with opportunities to get hands on Salesforce’s latest product innovations. Every year the world’s most innovative minds come to Dreamforce to inspire, excite and motivate attendees. To learn more, please visit: https://www.salesforce.com/dreamforce/
Salesforce.org was founded on the idea that the business of business is improving the state of the world. Founded on the 1-1-1 model, Salesforce.org is now both a nonprofit and a social enterprise that gives back to the community to invest in education to make sure youth are future ready.