All the things you need
to know about all things
Attendees can use rideshare (Uber, Lyft, Via) and taxis to get to and from the event. Rideshare companies will drop off at Gate 40 off Indiana Avenue and pick up at Gate 41 (corner of Indiana Avenue and Cermak Road). Taxis will also drop off at Gate 40 and pick up at Gate 41. Some may also pick up at Gate 40, based on demand.
If you plan on driving, you can purchase a parking spot in advance for McCormick Place West Lot A. The address of the parking garage (Parking Lot A) at McCormick Place West is 8341 South Prairie Ave, Chicago, IL 60616.
The Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) has an informational website you can use to plan your trip. You can also download the CTA Downtown Transit Guide.
In addition to rideshare, public transportation, and taxis, a limited shuttle service will be available from 4:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m. Shuttles will have Connections 2019 signage in the window and attendees can pick up a shuttle from the following locations:
- Sheraton Grand Chicago — boarding curbside on Columbus Drive (Route 1)
- Loews Chicago — boarding at the Sheraton Grand Chicago (Route 1)
- InterContinental Chicago — boarding curbside on Upper Illinois Street (Route 1)
- Hyatt Regency Chicago — boarding curbside on Wacker Drive (Route 2)
- Fairmont Chicago — boarding at Hyatt Regency Chicago (Route 2)
- Swissotel — boarding at the Hyatt Regency Chicago (Route 2)
- Hilton Chicago — boarding curbside on 8th Street (Route 3)
- The Blackstone, an Autograph Collection — boarding at Hilton Chicago (Route 3)
If you require additional mobility assistance, please contact the accessible shuttle (310-869-6212.) Guests should call the accessible shuttle phone number at least one hour prior to requested service going to and from McCormick; however, we will do our best to transport you as soon as possible. Advanced reservations are recommended.
If you need to rent a scooter or wheelchair to navigate the conference, McCormick partners with Scootaround. Contact Scootaround Mobility Solutions at 888-441-7575 or visit locations.scootaround.com/McCormickPlace. The pickup location for scooters and wheelchairs will be at FedEx on the second floor.
We will have reserved seats in each session for easy access. Please look for “reserved” signs in each room. If you should require any assistance, please let us know and our team can support you onsite.
In an effort to provide a welcoming environment for all Salesforce Connections attendees, we plan to provide dedicated parent’s rooms located on Level 1 and 3 of McCormick Place West.
If you require a refrigerator, please use the parent’s room located on level 3.