Welcome to week 5, the final week of our Improving Your CRM Data Crash Course. This week you’ll see where your specific company’s CRM data can be improved.
- What would you estimate is the percent of account records that would match to a referential source like Dun & Bradstreet?
- For accounts, which industries and company sizes are most prevalent in your database?
- What percentage of your critical account, contact and lead fields are complete and up-to-date?
All of these questions can be answered in minutes with the Data Assessment App. It will also clearly show you where Data.com solutions could make an immediate positive impact. On average, Data.com customers see...
- 44% improved data completeness
- 43% increase in CRM adoption
- 29% more sales opportunities
THIS WEEK'S MATERIAL
The Data.com Assessment App helps Salesforce customers understand the overall health of their customer data.
Use this app to analyze your account, contact, and lead records, in order to gain details on data completeness and quality.
Install the Data.com Assessment App, run an assessment, then share the results/reports with your data stakeholder team and discuss next steps.