SAN FRANCISCO—June 25, 2015—Salesforce [NYSE: CRM], the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today announced that Community Cloud was named as a leader by Forrester Research in its report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Depth Platforms Q2 2015. Community Cloud received “high marks for its advanced mobile features, identity management and extensive global support,” as well as receiving the highest score in the market presence category.
Comments on the News:
- \"Every day, we hear stories about how Community Cloud improves the customer experience, drives top line growth and increases employee engagement,” said Nasi Jazayeri, executive vice president of Community Cloud, Salesforce. “With Community Cloud, companies are transforming the way they do business, and we're honored to be recognized by Forrester for helping them connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways.\"
- \"What really sets our community apart is that it creates a central hub for our clients and their transferees to access all their relevant information and collaborate with other employees, partners and stakeholders in the relocation process,” said Susan Schneider, president, Plus Relocation. “Together with our other Salesforce systems, from CRM to marketing automation, we’re making all parts of our business even more interactive and actionable.”
- “A social layer of business is more than a way to engage in the moment, it becomes a catalyst to move your business forward,” said Paul Stillmank, founder and CEO, 7Summits. “Working with the Salesforce Community Cloud has created new touchpoints within an extended network -- reaching the partners, stakeholders and consumers of our clients, and positively impacting our business.”
Community Cloud is the connective fabric of the Customer Success platform and enables companies to build powerful social networks that increase employee engagement and productivity, improve customer service and drive topline growth. Built on the proven Salesforce1 Platform, Community Cloud offers Connect APIs so companies can connect third-party systems and data sources into their communities. Last month, Salesforce launched the next generation of Community Cloud with innovations that deliver new levels of intelligence, speed and engagement.
- Learn more about Salesforce Community Cloud: http://www.salesforce.com/communities
- Watch an overview of Community Cloud:
Connect with Salesforce
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @Salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce
- Read the Salesforce blog: http://blogs.salesforce.com/
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: http://www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
© 2015 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other brands featured herein may be trademarks of their respective owners