Dreampitch is back for the third year, looking for the next great startup built on the Salesforce Platform. We’ll be bringing in an expert panel of judges along with host Leyla Seka, EVP of the Salesforce AppExchange, to help us do it. Three startups will pitch their big idea to thousands, and receive valuable feedback on the Dreamforce stage. One winner will walk away with a $250,000 investment opportunity from Salesforce Ventures.
This year’s Dreampitch is brought to you by T-Mobile for Business. As the Un-carrier, T-Mobile’s core philosophy is based on challenging convention and disrupting business norms to address consumer pain points. T-Mobile for Business is proud to bring Dreampitch to today’s entrepreneurs as they challenge the status quo and create a brighter future.
Before three finalists compete on stage at Dreamforce, eight semifinalists will pitch their startup in the time it takes to ride up the Salesforce Tower elevator. Pitches will be filmed and streamed right here prior to Dreampitch, so tune in.
One grand prize winner will receive:
- $250,000 USD investment opportunity from Salesforce Ventures
- AppExchange Launch Package including an AppExchange listing makeover, promotion on the AppExchange homepage for a month, a custom co-branded demo video, and more. (Valued at $40,000)
A trip for you and up to three of your colleagues to the T-Mobile Tech Experience Center in Bellevue, Washington for a meeting with a T-Mobile Senior Leader, a business testimonial filmed and promoted via T-Mobile for Business channels, plus a T-Mobile Solution Package with cutting-edge technology (Valued at up to $25,000)
Eight semifinalists will receive:
- An opportunity to pitch your business in the Ultimate Elevator Pitch in the Salesforce Tower
- Pitches recorded and promoted & shared across Salesforce channels
- Travel and hotel accommodations for one presenter
Three finalists will be selected to pitch on stage at Dreamforce. All three will receive:
- An opportunity to compete for a $250,000 USD investment from Salesforce Ventures
- The incredible visibility of pitching in front of thousands of fellow Trailblazers at Dreamforce and online.
- Travel and hotel accommodations for up to two presenters to San Francisco
- Two Dreamforce 2018 passes
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Your technology stack has been built on or integrates with the Salesforce Platform (Lightning, Force.com or Heroku)
- Your company is based and authorized to work in the United States
- You have current funding of less than USD $7,000,000
- You have current gross revenue of at least USD $25,000 ARR
- You’re an independent legal entity organized as a LLC, or C corporation
- Your company meets the eligibility criteria as described in the Official Rules
- You comply with the Official Rules