SAN FRANCISCO – June 17, 2015 – Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today announced that Salesforce Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will deliver keynotes at Salesforce World Tour events in Paris on June 25, 2015 and in Munich on July 2, 2015.
Benioff will share the vision for the Customer Success Platform and will be joined onstage by Salesforce customers and partners. The keynotes are scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. Central European Time and will be streamed live via Salesforce Live.
● To register for Salesforce World Tour Paris, visit salesforce.com/paris
● To register for Salesforce World Tour Munich, visit salesforce.com/munich
● Watch the Salesforce World Tour keynotes live beginning at approximately 10:00 a.m. Central European Time:
○ Paris: https://www.salesforce.com/uk/video/live/paris15/#/
○ Munich: https://www.salesforce.com/uk/video/live/munich15/#/
Connect with Salesforce
● Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
● Follow @salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce
● Read the Salesforce blog: http://blogs.salesforce.com/