How Technology Frees the Bottlenecks That Are Choking Your Sales Funnel
Questions? Call us at 00800 7253 3333.
Did you know that 68% of a salesperson’s time is wasted on administrative work, leaving only 32% to focus on customer relationships & closing deals. The reason is 6 common bottlenecks that choke your sales funnel including:
Manually managing leads
Struggling to find and log customer information
Wasting time on reporting and meetings
Manually and inaccurately forecasting sales
Navigating complex pricing and quoting
Ineffectively communicating via email
Download this free guide for sales managers to learn how to free up these bottlenecks with sales technology and sell faster. Read proven, bite-sized tips backed up by hard-hitting research around how high-performing teams use such technology to become customer-centric.
Sign up once and access all reports, ebooks and demos.