Customer Profile: Williams Scotsman
Williams Scotsman, the industry leader in commercial modular construction, relies on Salesforce end-to-end, from lead management to order fulfillment. The company has three in-house people maintaining Salesforce across 80 locations. They use administration services to optimize Salesforce with custom objects, replicated across all 80 branches, to meet the company's unique business objectives.
"The online training available with Premier+ Success brings our sales and service agents up to speed on Salesforce much faster," says Karen Reffitt, Director of CRM for Williams Scotsman. "With the online training in Premier+ Success, we've achieved 95% user adoption."
Salesforce typically responds to support questions within an hour, further reducing the load on the in-house IT team and increasing customer satisfaction and sales productivity. "I would absolutely recommend Premier+ Success," says Reffitt. "It has been a great experience for us, and we’ve been live now for nearly three years."
- Support 80 locations with staff of three
- Increase end-user adoption and productivity
- Premier+ Success delivers extensive support, administration, and training services needed to drive user adoption and increase productivity of IT staff and sales team
- Achieved 95% user adoption
- Accelerated training schedule for sales team
- Increased ROI with release planning program and best practices
- Maximized sales productivity with faster resolution of business critical issues
View PDF of this story >