Loyalty 201: How Leading Consumer Goods Brands Connect with Consumers
Kate Crowley, Director, ISV Sales, Salesforce
Bill Clifford, CRO, SessionM
Sunil Rao, Global CG Leader, Salesforce
With razor-thin margins, a shifting competitive landscape and heightened customer demands, Consumer Goods brands are under pressure. Add to that the hurdle of piecing together insights from the customer journey when their products are sold through third-party retailers across multiple channels.
How can Consumer Goods companies best address these challenges, establish a direct relationship with their customers and increase sales? By implementing a next-generation loyalty strategy.
At the heart of that dynamic is the ability to leverage consumer data across all touchpoints. Join us to understand how to unlock relationship potential, anticipate needs and deliver personalized experiences.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to drive more brand value in a new era of commoditization
- How to provide insights to your retail partners
- How to drive incremental value vs. rewarding existing behavior
- How to protect against margin erosion
- How to operationalize data to deepen loyalty