Doug Henschen -Vice President and Principal Analyst at Constellation Research, Inc.
Girish Reddy - CTO at SpringML
Suyog Deshpande -Director Product Marketing at Salesforce
The state of sales isn’t what it should be. Sales leaders are buried in reports yet starved for the most timely and relevant insights. Sales operations lacks insight into team and individual performance and adherence to process. Sales reps have long to-do lists, but they often don’t know where to start. Enter machine learning and artificial intelligence, which promise to transform strategic sales planning, sales execution and individual rep performance.
AI will bring predictive views of the sales cycle, win probability, quota attainment and quarterly performance. It will also bring insight into where team and individual coaching is needed. AI will help operations ensure that the right leads and opportunities are channeled to the right reps. Finally, reps will see recommendations on the ripest opportunities to pursue and most appropriate offers, and they’ll also gain predictive insight into how to fill the pipeline and close deals faster.
Register to attend this webinar. Whether you join us live on December 13th at 11am PT/2pm ET to ask your questions or watch the recorded presentation, you’ll learn:
• How machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) work and how they will help sales move beyond traditional reports and dashboards
• What’s real and what’s hype when it comes to smart, ML/AI-driven sales insights
• How ML and AI will change visibility into pipelines, sales cycle, goal attainment, quarterly performance and strategic planning
• How ML/AI help sales operations ensure consistent, successful day-to-day execution
• How smart recommendations can keep sales reps on track
• How ML and AI insights can power more fruitful and targeted team and rep training.