Stream Salesforce Data to Drive Real-time Apps, Actions, and Insights
- Scott Truitt, Product Management Senior Director at Salesforce
- Greg Nokes, Distinguished Technical Architect at Salesforce
- Dan Mehlman, Director, Technical Architecture at Salesforce
- Srini Nirmalgandhi, Product Marketing Director at Salesforce
Heroku Streaming Data Connectors enable real-time data pipelines for multiple Salesforce and Work.com Orgs. You can now automate common business processes triggered by customer events.
For example, when a customer purchases an item on your website, it can trigger low-code tools for internal fulfillment workflows and analytics. Additional integrations are possible in this configuration, including Heroku apps in dynos, Salesforce Flow, Mulesoft, and more.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Use Streaming Data Connectors to build data pipelines
- Build a Unified Event Feed from Data in Multiple Salesforce and Work.com Orgs
- Implement an event-based architecture without full app-rewrite