Manufacturing Digital Bootcamp | Lesson 1: Strategizing for the Digitally Connected Future of Manufacturing
- Andrew Witherspoon, AVP of Manufacturing GTM & Thought Leadership, Salesforce
- Andy Peebler, VP of Commerce GTM, Salesforce
- Yi Zhao, Director of Enterprise Systems, Motorola Solutions
- Katrina Griffin, Sr. Principal Business Architect, Salesforce
About the Manufacturing Digital Bootcamp
With ever-competing priorities and the pressure to grow amidst change, launching a B2B digital commerce channel can seem like a daunting undertaking. The Manufacturing Digital Bootcamp can help.
Specifically designed for manufacturers interested in establishing and growing a B2B digital commerce channel, we’ve created a 3-part course to provide the hands-on tools and practical guidance you need to kick-start your company’s eCommerce initiative.
Lesson 1 Learning Outcomes
We kick off the Bootcamp by laying the foundation for where the future of digital is headed and helping you envision how to move your business forward with B2B commerce.
In this first lesson you’ll:
- Learn the 4 principles for your new digital strategy
- Leverage an assessment sheet to visualize your way forward
- Hear from successful B2B Commerce customers
Overall Course Outcomes
By the end of the 3-lesson course, you learn how to create a:
- 7-part business plan
- 90-day roadmap
- Robust business case
Need to register for the other two lessons? Head to the Manufacturing Digital Bootcamp page.