Preparing For the Contact Center Workforce of the Future
Keith Dawson, VP & Research Director Customer Experience, Ventana Research
Jim Roth, EVP Customer Support Group, Salesforce
There were big changes in contact center operations in 2020 with a dramatic shift to remote and virtual work environments. With agents working from home, supervisors being remote, and customer needs constantly fluctuating, workforce engagement tools are more essential to a company’s success than ever.
Join Ventana Research for a conversation with Jim Roth from Salesforce about preparing now for the contact center of the future and ensuring businesses have the right people who have the right skills available at the right time.
- Learn the trends with the steps to take to manage a modern contact center in an uncertain environment
- Discover how technology has changed workforce planning, allowing you to scale for the future of work
- Hear about how Salesforce pivoted its own contact center operations overnight in 2020
- Get inspired by how Salesforce has created a blended agent workforce in an omnichannel world
- Understand how you can place the right agents with the right skills at the right time to handle whatever comes your way