The Advertising Sales Equilibrium, Rebalanced.
Julie DeTraglia, SVP Research, Insights & Analytics, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution
Melissa Lavigne-Delville, Founder & CEO, Culture Co-op
Jesse Redniss, Co-founder, BRaVe Ventures
Alp Pekkocak, Global Head of Industry Marketing - Media and Entertainment, Salesforce
Siva Natarajan, Global Head of Industry Strategy, Media & Entertainment, Salesforce
As artificial intelligence (AI) transforms advertising sales to become more automated, the media industry must rethink the ad sales process and profession, both of which hinge upon the evolution of a complex, fast-changing, advertising sales ecosystem.
To better understand the changes impacting the future of ad sales, Salesforce commissioned a comprehensive research study in 2021 focused on current challenges including the tensions, inefficiencies, and ethical debates and the impact on them as a result of automated advertising sales technology.
Join us for a webinar during which media industry experts will discuss the evolution and future of advertising sales. The panel will cover the following topics:
- The potential of AI to elevate the salesperson’s role
- A cookieless future: new dynamic standards of consent between advertisers and consumers
- The art of storytelling, plus consumer insights that go beyond third-party data
- The evolving role of the chief revenue officer
- Ad sales’ new sweet spot: a mix of sociology and science