This comprehensive report covers key advertising media benchmarks (including CPC, CPM, CPI, and CTR) from Q4 2014 to Q4 2015 across key advertising platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. You’ll discover global trends for mobile, video, and CRM-powered ad targeting and gain insights into campaign performance for top markets, industry verticals, and ad creatives.
Key findings include:
- CRM-powered website conversion ads have 47% higher CTR than traditional targeting on Facebook
- In seven key markets, Facebook CPM and CTR both rose year over year by 34% and 26% respectively
- Globally, the cost per mobile app install (CPI), or cost to acquire a new mobile user on Facebook, has climbed by 32% in the last year
- 55% of Instagram users globally watch at least 50% of a video ad
- The average cost per engagement (CPE) for Promoted Timeline Tweets increased from $0.21 in Q4 2014 to $1.38 in Q4 2015
- LinkedIn CPM rose over the last year in Australia by 127% and the U.S. by 32%, while trending down in the United Kingdom by 35%