This quarterly report covers key advertising media benchmarks (including CPC, CPM, CPI, and CTR) for Q1 2016 across key advertising platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. You’ll discover global insights, from campaign performance for top markets to industry verticals.
Key findings include:
- The global Facebook CPM grew 71% year over year
- In the retail industry, Australia has the highest Facebook CTR at 1.95%, followed by the United States at 1.71%
- The global Instagram CPM was $4.44
- Twitter’s CPM fell 4.9% year over year, but cost per engagement grew 216%
- The global LinkedIn CPM for Q1 2016 was $29.37