Advertising data in this report covers more than two trillion ad impressions and 200 billion ad engagements by Marketing Cloud customers using our advertising platform across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter in Q3 2015.
In the report, you’ll discover key advertising media benchmarks (including CPC, CPM, CPI, and CTR), as well insights into macro trends across targeted countries and industry verticals.
Key findings include:
- Facebook global CPM rose to $4.17 in seven key markets.
- CRM-powered website click ads are 27% more effective than traditional targeting.
- Five consumer-focused industries in the United States, from entertainment to travel, had over a 2% ad CTR.
- Across fourteen different countries, the CPI for all mobile app install campaigns was $3.87 and the CPM was $6.48.
- Instagram CPM was $5.94 across three major markets.
- Twitter Promoted Timeline Tweets CPM decreased 25% from Q2.
- For LinkedIn, CPM was $26.83 in the United States and AUS$37.97 in Australia.