Diversity, Equity, Inclusion for Nonprofit Fundraising Success
Webinar on demand
- Una Osili, Associate Dean for Research and International Programs at Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Dr. Tyrone Freeman, Associate Professor of Philanthropic Studies & Director of Undergraduate Programs
- Kailee Scales, CEO at Pencils of Promise
- Yolanda F. Johnson, Founder at Women of Color in Fundraising and Philanthropy (WOC)
- Alissa Silverman, Nonprofit Industry Advisor
The U.S. population is more racially and ethnically diverse than ever before, and is experiencing significant demographic shifts, with implications for philanthropy and the nonprofit sector. Moreover, with the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic and the racial justice movements, communities of color are increasingly investing their time, talent, and treasure to make meaningful changes.
Despite these trends, research on philanthropy across diverse communities is limited and many questions remain unknown, including what motivates the giving practices of diverse donors, where they give to, and what specific tools and techniques donors of color are utilizing to enhance their giving.
Want to learn more about Salesforce's commitment to nonprofits, educational institutions, and philanthropic organizations? We believe in technology for social good. Visit Salesforce.org >