- We offer the most-complete CRM solutions available
- We improve business performance across the board
- We offer solutions that are customizable to fit individual needs
- We provide apps to extend CRM capabilities
- We focus on innovation
- We offer our services at a competitive cost
While the cloud is quickly becoming the most trusted data solution for organizations of all sizes, the leader in cloud computing — Salesforce — is proving itself by driving cloud security even further. By making security its number one priority, Salesforce has created a fortress for client data and continues to be the leader in cloud security at scale.
- Transparency. Salesforce knows that trust is an essential part of implementing superior cloud security. As such, Salesforce provides live data on system performance and updates on any recent phishing, malware, or intrusion attempts, so clients can easily learn the state of their data at any time. In fact, Salesforce’s goal is complete transparency, so that its clients can better use customer relationship management (CRM) solutions to achieve success, and can feel safe while doing so.
- Event monitoring. Often, security is a matter of knowing exactly what important actions are occurring inside your system as they happen. Salesforce event monitoring empowers clients by providing them with a detailed account of events at the very moment they occur, so that issues can be identified and resolved as quickly as possible.
- Multitenancy. Salesforce’s multitenant platform provides a variety of cloud-based solutions for a wide range of clients. As such, it’s important that users only be able to access their own organization’s information. That’s why Salesforce uses unique organization identifiers. These identifiers are assigned with each new session, so that your data is available only to those who are authorized to access it.
- Authentication and encryption. Salesforce security stays ahead of the curve by supporting Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.0 or higher for browser encryption. As technology continues to advance, so do the threats facing digital security. Salesforce continues to prove itself as the leader in cloud data security, so that users don’t have to worry about the safety of their most valuable data. The free Salesforce Authenticator app is also available to customers to further enhance their data security using two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Isolation. While people may think of the cloud as open and available to anyone with internet access, Salesforce recognizes that one of the best ways to protect data is to keep it isolated. Salesforce hosts its data in a server environment that is completely secure, and uses advanced technology to prevent all unauthorized access. And, as an added bonus, the Salesforce platform still maintains superior response time regardless of the number of users.
- Health check. When it comes to digital systems, the truth is that human error is often the weakest link. Salesforce’s Security Health Check is designed to help clients identify and correct potentially weak security settings in network configuration, password policies, session settings, and more.
- Knowledge. As the old saying goes, if you teach a person to fish, you’ll feed them for a lifetime. Salesforce provides unparalleled data protection, but it also recognizes that true security must be maintained at both ends. To help promote a more complete security solution, Salesforce continuously shares best security practices with customers and partners, specifically tailored to the needs of their organizations.
Salesforce takes the safety of its clients' data very seriously. In fact, it has been certified to comply with a number of international standards, including PCI DSS, FISMA, ISO/IEC 27001:2005, SAS 70 Type II, SysTrust, and Eu-US and Swiss-US Safe Harbor.
When it comes to security, the cloud may well be the most secure place to store data, and when it comes to the cloud, no platform is better protected than Salesforce.