- We offer the most-complete CRM solutions available
- We improve business performance across the board
- We offer solutions that are customizable to fit individual needs
- We provide apps to extend CRM capabilities
- We focus on innovation
- We offer our services at a competitive cost
And while the cloud is quickly becoming the most trusted data solution for organizations of all sizes, the leader in cloud computing ' Salesforce ' is proving itself by taking data security even further. By making cloud security its number one priority, Salesforce has created an impregnable fortress for client data in ways that even the most successful businesses simply aren't capable of emulating.
- Transparency. Salesforce knows that trust is an essential part of implementing superior cloud security. As such, Salesforce provides live data on system performance and updates on any recent phishing, malware, or intrusion attempts, so clients can easily learn the state of their data at any time. In fact, Salesforce's goal is complete transparency, so that its clients can better use customer relationship management (CRM) solutions to achieve success, and can feel safe while doing so.
- Event monitoring. Often, security is a matter of knowing exactly what events are occurring as they happen. Salesforce event monitoring provides clients with a detailed account of every action that is taking place, and that has been taken on the system, so that issues can be identified and resolved as quickly as possible.
- Authorization. Salesforce's multitenant platform provides a variety of cloud-based solutions for a wide range of clients. As such, it's important that users only be able to access their own organization's information. That's why Salesforce uses unique organization identifiers. These identifiers are assigned with each new session, so that your data is available only to those who are authorized to access it.
- Authentication and encryption. Salesforce security stays ahead of the curve by relying on the most up-to-date Transport Layer Security (TLS) for both authentication and encryption. As technology continues to advance, so do the threats facing digital security; Salesforce proves itself as the leader in cloud data security, so that users don't have to worry about the safety of their most valuable data.
- Isolation. While people may think of the cloud as open and available to anyone with internet access, Salesforce recognizes that the best way to protect data is to keep it isolated. Salesforce hosts its data in a server environment that is completely secure, and uses advanced technology to prevent all unauthorized outside access. And, as an added bonus, the Salesforce platform still maintains superior response time regardless of the number of users.
- Health check. When it comes to digital systems, the sad truth is that the user is often the weakest link. Salesforce's Security Health Check is designed to help clients identify and correct potential security weaknesses in network configuration, password policies, and session settings.
- Knowledge. As the old saying goes, if you teach a person to fish, you'll feed them for a lifetime. Salesforce provides unparalleled data protection, but it also recognizes that true security must be maintained at both ends. To help promote a more complete security solution, Salesforce shares best security practices with clients, specifically tailored to the needs of their organization.
Salesforce takes the safety of its clients' data very seriously. In fact, it has been certified to comply with a number of international standards, including PCI DSS, FISMA, ISO/IEC 27001:2005, SAS 70 Type II, SysTrust, and Eu-US and Swiss-US Safe Harbor.
When it comes to security, the cloud may well be the most secure place to store data, and when it comes to the cloud, no platform is better protected than Salesforce.