Social Communities and Customer Service—The future is now
Social networking is the single biggest change in marketing in the last decade. Smart 21st century companies recognise that social media and customer service now fit together like hand in glove, creating social communities in the cloud.
- Crowd-source your knowledge, tapping into the best practices, tips, insights and analytics available to you in the Answers feature of the Service Cloud.
- The chance to enhance all Salesforce products, optimising the value of the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter and Force.com with social intelligence.
- Social Media Monitoring that gives real-time insight into hundreds of millions of conversations every day across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs and online communities - in real-time.
- The chance to harness the innovative potential of social networks, where opinions are forged and new ideas percolate, which will impact your lead management, sales analytics and social customer service. Welcome to the Social Enterprise.
- The creation of vibrant social communities that show customers how to connect with your company in new ways and help them help each other, freeing up your admin.
- The advantage of knowing your customers' social profiles, giving you a deeper, broader knowledge of what their needs, concerns and opinions are, so that you can provide cutting edge social customer service.
- Collaborating with customers and tapping into the wisdom of the crowd, to capture the best answers and most innovative ideas. Spark the conversation; capture the knowledge.
Social media monitoring software from Salesforce keeps your company at the ever-upgradable cutting edge, with all the resources to build social customer service and communities in India that relate directly to your business.