Sales Tools that Synchronise with Office Productivity
salesforce.com’s Sales Cloud is the most popular sales tool. That’s because it works the way you do.
The Sales Cloud ties together seamlessly with Outlook / CRM and Google/ CRM integration and with other popular productivity tools Word, Excel and Lotus Notes. This close integration gives you the power of the cloud and the world’s best sales tools to your arsenal—without changing a thing or missing a beat.
Outlook & CRM Sales Tools Together
With sales tools from salesforce.com, your reps can use Microsoft Outlook email for customer communications whilst capturing everything in Salesforce CRM for everyone to view throughout your organisation. You can even embed Salesforce CRM directly into Outlook.
Keep all your contacts and activities up to date, by synchronising our sales tools with your Outlook calendars and address books. Sales tools have never been so closely tied in with office productivity systems. And you’ll also find our Google / CRM integration equally tight and comprehensive.
- Capture Outlook emails. In Outlook it’s easy to add incoming or outgoing emails to the right record in our sales tools. You’ll also find our Outlook / CRM integration very flexible. You can log only the relevant emails in Salesforce CRM and skip the inessential ones. This way you reduce manual processes, ensure your teams record customer interactions in the right places, and increase your productivity.
- Real-time record matching.Add Outlook emails to Salesforce CRM sales tools and you can automatically bring up the corresponding lead, contact, opportunity, or case in real time. Alternatively, you can find the matching record with our sales tools’ powerful keyword search features.
- Address lookup. Search our sales tools’ customer database from within Outlook and include your contacts or leads in the list of recipients for outgoing email messages.
- Address book and calendar synchronisation. salesforce.com’s Outlook / CRM integration lets you easily coordinate your Outlook address book and calendar with our sales tools, so you keep all your contacts and activities up to date and in synch.
In short, our sales tool’s complete Outlook / CRM integration reduces your manual processes, increases productivity, and ensures customer service issues never fall through the cracks.
Google / CRM Integration: Maximising Your Productivity in the Cloud
salesforce.com and Google have joined forces to make managing your business faster and easier with tight Google / CRM integration. Your sales tools, office productivity tools, and customer information now stand side-by-side in the cloud. You have no software or hardware infrastructure to deploy or worry about, and you can focus your time and budget on running your business instead of operating and maintaining IT. Thanks to Google / CRM integration, customer information, comprehensive sales tools, and your favourite office applications are all linked together and available from any desktop for instant sharing and collaboration.
- Joined up Email and CRM. Productivity soars when you add Gmail to your arsenal of salesforce.com sales tools. From inside Salesforce CRM you can send messages to contacts or log emails there that you originate in Gmail.
- Instant messaging inside Salesforce CRM. Google / CRM integration lets you instantly communicate with colleagues right from Salesforce CRM—during sales or customer services calls, in discussions with partners, and while reviewing customer data inside your sales tools.
- Real-time document collaboration. Google Docs perfectly complements your salesforce.com sales tools. You can share documents with colleagues, partners, and customers to keep everyone working together in real time without distractions such as email attachments or different document versions.
- Multiple calendars managed in sync. If you like Outlook / CRM integration, you’ll love Google Calendar. It lets you manage your work activities plus personal and outside schedules all in one easy calendar interface—with the checkbox simplicity and drag-and-drop ease you expect from Web 2.0. Best of all, you can access Google Calendar right inside Salesforce CRM, as easily as with any of our own sales tools.
With Google / CRM integration, you can track your sales meetings, team schedules, and other events in Salesforce CRM, and share them with others using Google Calendar. You can even map campaigns in Salesforce CRM to any Google calendar and see them displayed alongside personal or work events
- View everything in a single glance. AGoogle / CRM integration also lets you unite your Google Start Page with Salesforce CRM.
So you start your day with a customised, all-in-one view of everything that matters to you and your business. See all your critical work activities, metrics, documents, messages, and other important details in one place. Extend your salesforce.com sales tools with an add-on from Appirio (available through the AppExchange), and you can even display Salesforce CRM dashboard components on your Google Start Page.
Word and Excel Integration with CRM Sales Tools
With advanced integration with Microsoft Word and Excel you can easily build account plans, proposals, quotes, contracts, and much more based on data pulled from Salesforce CRM. You can also bring report data into Excel from your sales tools for further analysis.
- Document templates. It’s also easy to build Word and Excel templates for routine sales forms, so reps can create documents with data from Salesforce CRM sales tools fast, with no tedious retyping or copying and pasting.
- Report export. You can easily export Salesforce CRM reports into Excel too, and then add data from external sources. Or simply access, save, or share reports in your favourite format. salesforce.com’s sales tools also let you pull reports into an Excel workbook for offline analysis later.
- Mail merge. As well as Outlook / CRM integration you can create Word mail-merge templates and populate them with information from Salesforce CRM fields, including product and schedule line items for building quotes.
At last, CRM Sales Tools and Lotus Notes
Outlook / CRM and Google / CRM integration cover a lot of ground, and our sales tools’ connectivity with Lotus Notes completes the productivity picture. For Lotus Notes users, integrating your corporate knowledge base with your CRM sales tools—with data accessible from inside either interface—is the perfect prescription for eliminating manual data-transfer errors and increasing your overall efficiency.
- Application Development
- Application Development Platform
- Call Center Software
- Channel Management Software
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Platform
- Contact Management Software
- Content Management Software
- CRM Application
- CRM Case Studies
- CRM Comparison
- CRM Consulting
- CRM Customers
- CRM Demo
- CRM Integration
- CRM Sales
- CRM Software
- CRM Solutions
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service Software
- Customer Service Solutions
- Customer Support Software
- Database Application Development
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Free CRM Trial
- Help Desk Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Live Chat Software
- Marketing Automation Software