How Top Sellers Are Maximising Productivity & Efficiency — Even With Economic Shifts
You’re right. Selling is harder. In fact, 69% of your peers agree their job is harder right now, according to our latest State of Sales report.
The good news?
Sellers are still finding a way to bring in revenue — and they’re doing it more efficiently than ever.
We surveyed more than 7,700 sales professionals to find out how leading sales organisations are using specific tools and time-saving productivity tactics to hit targets, even in the face of economic fluctuations.
Join our webinar to learn how top sellers are:
- Delivering more value to buyers by taking a more consultative selling approach
- Making better use of their existing tech stack and streamlining their sales processes
- Retaining their best reps and coaching every rep into an MVP
Register now to get the biggest takeaways from our State of Sales report and start moving the revenue needle now, while also building the foundation for a successful 2023.
- Gautam Trehan, Head - Sales strategy, digitization and analytics, Godrej Appliances
- Deepak Lamba, Head of Global Sales and Partnerships, Hubilo
- Sidhanth Mally, Director, GTM operations, SaaS Labs
- Mankiran Chowhan, VP & Head of Enterprise Business, Salesforce India
- Tanmaiy Chandanshive, Senior Manager, Sales Cloud Solution Engineering, Salesforce