Salesforce Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff to Speak at Upcoming Industry Events
SAN FRANCISCO—November 7, 2014—Salesforce [NYSE: CRM], the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM company, today announced that Salesforce Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will be speaking at upcoming industry events:
• Utah Tech Council Hall of Fame—Benioff will participate in a fireside chat with Josh James, founder, CEO & chairman of the board, DOMO, on Friday, November 7 at approximately 7:45 p.m. MST. A live audiocast of the event will be available on Salesforce’s website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
• Techonomy14—Benioff will join David Kirkpatrick, founder and CEO of Techonomy, onstage for a fireside chat on Tuesday, November 11 at approximately 11:20 a.m. PST. A live webcast will be available on the Techonomy website at http://techonomy.com/conf/te14/.
• NYU Entrepreneurial Institute’s Founders Unplugged—Newsweek’s Kevin Maney will conduct an onstage interview with Benioff on Monday, November 17 at approximately 6:30 p.m. EST. The event will be livestreamed at www.newsweek.com/founders/salesforce.
• Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
• Follow @salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce
Salesforce, the global CRM leader, empowers companies of every size and industry to digitally transform and create a 360° view of their customers. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit https://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.