Companies of all sizes and industries turn to Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, to accelerate digital transformation. AppExchange serves as the hub of the Salesforce ecosystem of partners and customers, connecting our Trailblazers to apps, components, bolts, flows, consulting experts and more.
Together with our robust ecosystem of partners, today we’re excited to introduce the newest apps available in our marketplace across commerce, sales, service and marketing.
“Consumer demands are evolving rapidly and our partners are critical to delivering customer success,” said Woodson Martin, GM of AppExchange. “With more than 5,000 AppExchange listings that span across product categories and industries, our customers are able to power their digital transformations.”
Digital transformation is fueled by the continued rise of cloud computing, as well as social, mobile, IoT and AI technologies. According to IDC’s Salesforce Economic Impact White Paper, worldwide spending on public cloud computing from the end of 2018 to the end of 2024 will grow 19% annually, from $147 billion in 2019 to $418 billion in 2024, with nearly 50% of that spend tied to digital transformation. In addition, IDC finds that Salesforce and its ecosystem of partners will create 4.2 million new jobs and $1.2 trillion in new business revenues worldwide between 2019 and 2024.
With the new AppExchange solutions, customers will have more ways to tap into the power of the Salesforce ecosystem.
Take eCommerce to the Next Level with Partner-Built Solutions
It’s never been easier to find the right commerce solution on AppExchange. Today, we are excited to introduce a new AppExchange product collection specifically for Commerce Cloud. This product collection enables customers to build commerce experiences that are customized to unique business needs, and future-proofed with investment in a dedicated marketplace for business-driving apps. Brands can fuel growth with consumer experiences that are tailored specifically to individual use cases, including content management, shipping, tax, procurement and more.
Some of the first partner-built Commerce Cloud solutions now live on AppExchange include:
- Amplience: Simplify how to plan, create, manage and deliver content creatively and productively with an API-first, headless solution.
- CloudSense: Launch, sell and manage sophisticated subscription-based services for complex industries including communications, media and utilities.
- Coveo: Leverage a consumer-grade search UI that offers advanced facetting, query suggestions and auto self-learning with each customer interaction, while respecting B2B catalog entitlements.
- Zenkraft: Create and track shipments with over 60 carriers in a single click.
Learn more about other partner-built commerce solutions here.
Streamline Sales with New Billing Payment Apps
When a consumer pays with a credit card, the process involves information passing through several different vendors, managing post-sales transactions like refunds or credits, and building and maintaining payment gateways that require manual maintenance. With new Salesforce Billing Payment Apps on AppExchange, companies can capture payment information during eSignature or easily connect their payment gateway to Salesforce Billing without needing to build or maintain the integration.
Partner-built CPQ and Billing solutions now live on AppExchange include:
- DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce CPQ: Get electronic sign off on quotes and capture payment information during the approval process. Payment information is stored in Salesforce Billing for future and recurring payments.
- Chargent Gateways Connector for Salesforce Billing: Accept credit cards and bank drafts from any of Chargent’s 30+ supported payment gateways in under five minutes.
- GoCardless for Salesforce Billing: Access the world’s largest and most advanced debit network, so companies can automatically collect payments against recurring invoices or subscriptions managed with Salesforce Billing.
- FinDock Payment Processing on Salesforce: “Dock” leading payment providers into invoice and cash collection processes, as well as supports direct debit processing and bank file reconciliation
Learn more about other Salesforce Billing Payment Apps on AppExchange here.
Accelerate Customer Service with Robotic Process Automation and Einstein Bots
Customers today expect fast and accurate service, and companies can deliver this by automating the repetitive portions of service interactions (e.g. checking shipping status, resetting passwords) with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Einstein Bot packages. These technologies empower agents to focus on tasks that require critical thinking, complex problem solving or empathy—the human side of service—and ultimately means a better experience for the customer.
Partner-built RPA and Einstein Bot Packages on AppExchange include:
- Decision Engines Intelligent Process Automation: Process case emails, attachments, and integrate with back-office ERP systems to respond to customers in real-time with zero-touch.
- NeuraFlash Einstein Bot Accelerator: Leverage and sample sets of common customer inputs with this quick start guide to implement basic features of Einstein Bots and expedite NLP training.
- SurveyMonkey Einstein Bot: Automate the collection of feedback on how issues are resolved by triggering surveys in chat windows after a bot customer service interaction.
- SpringML for HLS Payers: Assist customers with simple billing and network service inquiries such as claim status, cost of claims, and near physician location.
Learn more about Salesforce Billing Payment Apps on AppExchange here.
Supercharge Marketing Intelligence with New Datorama Partner Apps
Customers demand a personalized experience across every brand engagement. That’s why marketers are constantly working to improve the relevance and effectiveness of their campaigns. It’s difficult to meet customers with the right content in the right moments—and even harder to understand which campaigns are working in order to make the right investments. These Datorama solutions on AppExchange extend the power of marketing intelligence by enabling developers to create custom apps that marketers can discover and use on the Datorama platform.
Datorama partner solutions on AppExchange include:
- Google Analytics App for Datorama: Compare your websites’ performance, track key KPIs across custom date ranges and optimize your websites with embedded Einstein Marketing Insights.
- Lead Generation App for Datorama: Consolidate all of your campaign, channel, lead,, and pipeline data into a powerful, interactive dashboard with the Lead Generation App for Datorama.
- Social Intelligence App for Datorama: Compare brand presence for competitive insights across Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Check out these Datorama solutions here on AppExchange.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 listings, 7 million customer installs and 90,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.