Arizona State University (ASU) is now a Salesforce Authorized Training Provider (ATP).
The Salesforce ATP program is powered by Trailhead Academy, which empowers individuals and businesses to build and validate in-demand digital skills with expert-led learning programs, role-based credentials, and workforce development strategies designed to fuel net-new talent.
Driving the news: By 2025, the demand for digital skills is expected to rise by more than 50%.
In a recent study, however, Salesforce uncovered that the global workforce feels they lack the proper digital skills to prepare them for the future. Nearly three out of four study respondents say they aren’t equipped with the resources needed to learn the digital skills they need to succeed in the current and future workforce.
By launching their ATP program, ASU is helping close this ever-widening digital skills gap.
What’s the impact: As an ATP, ASU will bring Salesforce-authorized training content and faculty support to a new demographic — community college and university students.
- These students will be empowered to learn new skills and gain pathways to careers in the Salesforce ecosystem — which is expected to grow exponentially by 2026.
- ASU, through its AZNext Program, will deliver content by leveraging Trailhead Academy’s innovative, expert-led learning programs.
- The AZNext Program is a public-private partnership designed to create a bold, innovative, and sustaining workforce development ecosystem that addresses the need for more skilled workers in IT, now including pathways to Salesforce careers.
The Salesforce perspective: “We are excited to partner with Arizona State University to expand their workforce development program and unlock new sources of talent by driving Salesforce skills that lead students to career pathways in the Salesforce ecosystem,” said Amy Regan Morehouse, Senior Vice President of Trailhead Academy & GTM.
What they’re saying: “Organizations are transforming their businesses through digital platforms. It’s important for universities to integrate platform-centric digital skills into their curriculum. AZNext is strengthening the technology workforce pipeline through collaborations with digital platform ecosystems partners,” said Raghu Santanam, Senior Associate Dean of Executive Education, Corporate Partnerships, and Lifelong Learning for ASU.
Fast facts: As a Salesforce ATP, ASU can now:
- Leverage Trailhead Academy resources and the Certified Instructor community to empower their trainers.
- Lean on Salesforce for personalized guidance and tailored program management across workforce development initiatives.
- Deliver Salesforce training to students using up-to-date course materials, exercise guides, and practice orgs provided by Trailhead Academy.
- Certify and validate their student’s expertise using discounted exam vouchers.