Marketing Cloud, Trailhead...
The global pandemic has taken long-standing marketing playbooks and made them obsolete. Companies — and their marketing leaders — are now tasked with finding new ways to connect with their audiences and engage their customers.
Connections with Sarah Franklin is a new video series, produced by Salesforce, featuring trailblazing marketers leading this industry-wide transformation. Hosted by Salesforce Chief Marketing Officer Sarah Franklin, the discussion will reveal how these leaders are innovating, creating, evolving, and growing their brands.
The first episode launches Thursday, June 10 at 5 a.m. EST and features Sara Varni, Chief Marketing Officer at Twilio.
Imposter Syndrome Doesn’t Stop at the Top: Episode 1, Sara Varni, CMO at Twilio
What she’s saying:
- “At every stage in the game, you’ve got to reassure yourself that you’re in the role that you’re in for a reason. And you’ve got to push forward.” – Sara Varni, Twilio
- “Authentic marketing is earning the right to speak with your customers and delivering content that prioritizes their needs above your company or your product’s needs.” – Sara Varni, Twilio
Go deeper: Future episodes of the series will include:
- Tuesday, June 15: Kory Marchisotto, Chief Marketing Officer, e.l.f. Beauty
- Tuesday, June 22: Carla Piñeyro Sublett, Chief Marketing Officer, IBM
- Tuesday, June 29: Laird Hamilton, Co-Founder, Laird Superfood & Extreme Performance Training (XPT)
- Tuesday, July 13: Musa Tariq, Chief Marketing Officer, GoFundMe
- Tuesday, July 20: Jen Sey, Chief Marketing Officer, Levi Strauss & Co.
To see the full interview with Sara Varni, watch the first episode of Connections with Sarah Franklin here.