This week, Salesforce introduced new Service and Marketing Cloud innovations around AI-powered conversational intelligence, augmented reality, and Customer Data Platform. These features give organizations across industries the tools to provide personalized experiences tailored to the unique needs of their specific customers.
Driving the news: Salesforce customers Bose, Honeywell, and John Muir Health are using Service and Marketing Cloud to drive lifelong customer relationships.
Bose selects Salesforce to expand direct-to-consumer business amid shifts in retail
Known as a leader in premium audio products, Bose is deploying Salesforce Customer 360 to provide personalized and tailored shopping experiences that delight customers and build loyalty.
- With Marketing Cloud, Bose will streamline interactions across channels and deliver a personalized experience for customers.
- With Service Cloud Voice, Bose will empower agents to deliver world-class customer service and elevate the brand experience.
- Bose will also use Commerce Cloud to accelerate revenue growth and drive digital sales; MuleSoft to connect Bose’s back-end systems; and Einstein to drive hyper-personalization across channels.
- In addition, Salesforce’s Marketing Cloud Customer Data Platform will allow Bose to reimagine and enhance its customer data to engage faster and in more personalized ways.
“Customer experience is at the center of everything we do,” said Jim Mollica, Chief Marketing Officer, Bose. “With Salesforce, we will be taking our digital footprint to a different level – making it easier for customers to immerse themselves in the brand and delivering highly personalized, premium shopping and service experiences. We know this is critical to enhancing customer satisfaction and building loyalty.”
With Salesforce, Honeywell improves service and achieves sustainability goals
It is vital for Honeywell, a leading technology innovator, to arm their frontline mobile workers with valuable information to operate safely and productively.
- Salesforce’s Service Cloud and Field Service, paired with Honeywell Forge, creates a cohesive service management process that allows Honeywell to dispatch technicians for on-site product maintenance and connected, proactive asset management.
- As a global leader for the world’s environmental sustainability enablement, Honeywell plays both roles of assisting companies reach their goals, while maintaining the highest levels of its set targets. In part, optimizing field service operations helps Honeywell maintain its sustainability goals. This transformation has led to a huge reduction in miles driven, and a carbon usage reduction of more than 150 tons.
“We are preparing for the next 100 years of our business, ensuring our customers are getting an intelligent, connected experience through Honeywell Forge and Salesforce,” said Stuart McCormick, Global Service Process & Tools Leader, Honeywell. “With Salesforce Field Service we are improving our occupant experience, making our operations more efficient, and reducing our carbon footprint.”
John Muir Health uses Salesforce to revolutionize the patient experience
John Muir Health is committed to putting patients and their needs at the center of the health system and is using Salesforce to realize that commitment.
- John Muir Health is implementing Salesforce’s Customer Data Platform (CDP) to unify all their data and build a more complete picture of the patients their doctors, hospitals and care facilities serve.
- John Muir Health will also use Marketing Cloud and Health Cloud to improve real-time patient communication and strengthen their digital care journey. They will be able to respond to issues, survey patients, and answer care inquiries on the communication channels that are most convenient for the patient and their loved ones, such as email and SMS.
“With CDP and patient experience solutions, our patient experience team is able to have all the necessary patient data in one place to provide a contextual, personal, and human experience at a time when trusted support is most critical,” said David Hook, Executive Director of Marketing & Digital Consumer Experience at John Muir Health. “This technology helps us to truly focus on empathy and put the patient at the center of everything we do.”