New research shows with Marketing Cloud, companies report an estimated 27% average decrease in costs to acquire new customers
Companies like First Horizon and Shoe Carnival are using Salesforce to make every customer moment more personal, valuable, and memorable
Today, Salesforce introduced a new Marketing Effectiveness Bundle to help companies exceed customer expectations, lower costs, and drive efficient growth by consolidating marketing tech tools onto a single platform. With Salesforce, customers report an estimated 31% average increase in customer engagement and an estimated 27% average decrease in costs to acquire new customers.*
With economic uncertainty creating tighter budgets and headcount shortages, marketers are under pressure to increase efficiency, boost sales, and lower costs while continuing to meet customers’ increasing digital-first expectations. To succeed now, marketing teams need to lean into automation, AI, and real-time data, and personalize every customer moment.
With the Marketing Effectiveness Bundle, companies can improve the effectiveness of their campaign performance, and increase customer value and ROI through personalization, all while staying within budget. The bundle includes:
- Customer Data Platform powered by Genie to unify all customer data into a single source of truth, build intelligent audiences faster, and act on real-time data and insights.
- Marketing Cloud Personalization to deliver automated hyper-relevant moments with real-time recommendations, offers, and experiences tailored to each customer.
- Marketing Cloud Engagement to connect with customers across every channel on their terms and optimize marketing performance and spend with AI.
“Companies everywhere are looking to their marketing teams to meet customers’ digital-first expectations and do more with less,” said Lidiane Jones, EVP & GM, Digital Experiences at Salesforce.
With the Success Now Marketing Bundle, companies can make every customer moment more personal, valuable, and memorable while lowering costs with one trusted advisor on a single platform.Lidiane Jones, EVP & GM, Digital Experiences at Salesforce
Customers report increased customer engagement and cost savings with Salesforce
With Salesforce, companies of all sizes can consolidate their technology stack and increase efficiency while creating more personalized moments, better experiences, and greater value for their customers.
Salesforce surveyed more than 3,500 customers to better understand how its technology was impacting their business. On average, after implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud, customers estimate the following benefits:*
Salesforce’s Marketing Effectiveness Bundle: The right solution for success right now
Salesforce is delivering success now for companies across every industry.
Shoe Carnival Delivers Automated Personalized Shopping Experiences with Salesforce
“Salesforce has made our engagements with customers more personalized and efficient both in-store and online by providing us with automated insights and AI-powered recommendations,” said Deb Hannah, SVP Marketing, Shoe Carnival.
First Horizon Drives Efficiency with With Salesforce
“When we help people save for college or build their business, we are helping them reach their goals. In return, we’re building customers for life. Our CDP is the cornerstone of making that happen. By tying everything together, it puts our clients at the center and allows us to serve them in a personalized, efficient, and trustworthy manner,” said Erin Pryor, CMO, First Horizon Bank.
Salesforce Marketing Effectiveness Bundle helps customers find success now
Until Dec. 31, 2022, Salesforce is offering introductory pricing of up to 50% off the list price of product editions in the Marketing Effectiveness Bundle when purchased together.** This aims to help customers in today’s market leverage the power of automation, AI, and real-time data to find success now.
- Sign up for the Marketing Effectiveness Bundle.
- Learn more about Marketing Cloud Customer Data Platform, Personalization, and Engagement.
- Read how Salesforce is driving customer success now.
* Source: 2022 Salesforce Success Metrics Global Highlights study. Data is from a survey of 3,706 Salesforce customers across the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Australia, India, Singapore, Japan and Brazil conducted between June 8 and June 21, 2022. Results were aggregated to determine average perceived customer value from the use of Salesforce. Respondents were sourced and verified through a third-party B2B panel. Sample sizes may vary across metrics.
**The Marketing Effectiveness Bundle, and associated discounting, is only available for Marketing Cloud. Savings based on non-discounted product listing price. Offer open until 12/31/22 and subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions and exclusions apply. Contact your sales representative for additional information and to determine if you apply.