Against the backdrop of unprecedented disruption and transformation, Salesforce has launched Resilience Recast, a five-part podcast series beginning Thursday, April 22. The podcast, created in collaboration with Reuters, explores how business leaders are rethinking their strategies to build, re-skill and innovate for the future of work and society.
While there is no single playbook to responding and recovering from a global pandemic, this series aims to inform and help leaders to recast resilience in their role and organizations.
With episodes published each Thursday by Reuters, listeners will hear how a range of global thought leaders at Salesforce and beyond are preparing for a post-pandemic world. In addition to embedding resilience in their operations and customer engagement, leaders will share how they’re training their workforce with the skills of tomorrow and, together, helping to build a more equal society.
Episodes will discuss:
- The Resilient Future: Scenario planning has been vital to corporations, governments and institutions over the past 12 months. And it will remain a critical behavior as they consider different robust strategies for the future and look to remain agile for a changing and uncertain world. This episode will ask the question: What are the essential scenario-planning steps organizations now need to take?
- Peter Schwartz, Futurist & Senior Vice President, Salesforce
- Professor Ian Goldin, Professor of Globalisation and Development, University of Oxford
- Resilience at Work: How business can collaborate with governments and institutions around the world to formulate equitable and effective plans for vaccination against COVID-19 and a return to work.
- Dr. Ashwini Zenooz, GM & Chief Medical Officer, Salesforce
- David Rodriguez, Executive Vice President & Global Chief HR Officer, Marriott International.
- Training the Resilient Workforce: The pandemic has accelerated a transition to the digital world. Today there is an urgent need to retrain teams and ensure that people don’t get left behind. Meet the leaders who have helped others rapidly reinvent themselves through new skill sets and, in doing so, created new, impactful opportunities.
- Natasha Adams, Chief People Officer, Tesco
- Dr. Johanna Adami, President, SophiaHemmet University, Sweden
- The Rise of Women: According to McKinsey, one in four women have considered downshifting their careers or leaving the workforce during the COVID-19 crisis. Facing the increased demands of childcare and other responsibilities at home, many have seen no alternative. With pandemic recovery on the horizon, how do we ensure that women around the world are empowered to continue their careers?
- Pip Marlow, CEO Australia/New Zealand & ASEAN, Salesforce
- Professor Barbara Petrongolo, Professor of Economics, Queen Mary University
- Keeping the Customer Engaged: Consumer habits have undergone a sea change during the pandemic. Maintaining loyalty through extraordinary customer experience is more important than ever. In this episode leaders on the frontline of customer experience will talk about how they are building resilience into the way they maintain a seamless relationship with their customers.
- Helen Bierton, Chief of Banking, Starling Bank
- Stefano Perego, Vice President of EU Operations, Amazon
Podcast episodes will be published on Reuters’s dedicated Resilience Recast page here.