Today, Salesforce revealed the winners of the 2023 Salesforce Partner Innovation Awards, which recognize and celebrate partners’ significant contributions and the impact of their work.
The winners showcase the year’s most noteworthy success stories across the Salesforce partner ecosystem — including consulting firms, independent software vendors (ISVs), managed service providers, and resell partners — and span across regions, products, solutions, and industries.
Why it matters: The Salesforce partner ecosystem helps customers grow faster and reach further:
- Partners enable 70% of customer implementations and deliver innovative apps on AppExchange, which is used by more than 90% of Salesforce customers.
- The Salesforce partner ecosystem includes over 200,000 certified experts that deliver expertise to help Salesforce customers innovate and grow.
- According to an IDC study, Salesforce and its ecosystem is expected to create 9.3 million new jobs and $1.6 trillion in new business revenues globally by 2026.
Partners power AI adoption and growth: Partners help customers leverage AI to enhance their CRM capabilities.
- Consulting firms help customers adopt AI faster. They collaborate closely with customers to understand their unique needs, goals, and challenges, helping them to develop strategies that leverage AI, data insights, and CRM functionalities effectively.
- ISVs make it easier to extend AI for CRM. They are building AI apps on AppExchange, found on the new AI + Data + CRM Collection, that help customers deliver more tailored customer experiences and supercharge productivity.
- Technology partners are driving AI innovation. They are enabling the trusted AI-powered enterprise by unlocking data, applications, commerce, and infrastructure for joint customers.
- “The Salesforce 2023 Partner Innovation Awards celebrate partners who drive customer innovation and productivity by leveraging AI, data, and CRM to enhance digital transformation. These partners play a pivotal role in shaping better customer experiences, fostering productivity, and ultimately driving growth for our customers and for the entire Salesforce ecosystem.” – Steve Corfield, Executive Vice President, Global Alliances and Channels, Salesforce
- “Partners are critical to the success of our customers on the Salesforce Platform. Together with our partners, we are able to provide customers with the technology, innovation, and experience needed to scale AI, and help increase employee productivity and transform customer experiences. Thank you to all of our incredible partners and a huge congratulations to the Salesforce 2023 Partner Innovation Award winners. I look forward to what we continue to do together!” – Brian Landsman, Executive Vice President, Global Technology Partners, Salesforce
- “IDC is delighted to work with Salesforce to judge this year’s Partner Innovation Awards, recognizing Salesforce partners for their work in helping companies drive business growth, productivity, and intelligence with AI, data, and CRM. Seen in this year’s award winners, Salesforce’s partner ecosystem continues to innovate and are helping businesses use AI to transform how they work and interact with their customers.” – Steve White, VP Channels & Alliances, IDC
The 2023 Salesforce Partner Innovation Award winners include:
- Customer 360 Consulting Winner: OSF Digital with customer La Polar
- Customer 360 ISV Winner: CEPTES Software with customer Red Sift
- Marketing Winner: PwC with customer Mercedes
- Sales Winner: NTT DATA with customer Rimac Seguros y Reaseguros
- Service Consulting Winner: 8Squad Pty Ltd with customer Entain
- Service ISV Winner: Skience LLC with customer Plynk
Industry Solution Awards:
Recognizes partners for innovation with measurable impact in a specific industry.
- Communications Consulting Winner: Infosys Limited with customer M1 Ltd.
- Communications ISV Winner: CEPTES Software with customer Awards Network
- Consumer Goods Consulting Winner: Plus91Labs LLP with customer Vega Industries
- Consumer Goods ISV Winner: Specright with customer Dermalogica
- Education Consulting Winner: Catalyst Consulting Group with winner Arkansas Department of Education
- Education ISV Winner: WDCi – RIO Education with customer NBCCD
- Financial Services Winner: BILLIGENCE PTY LTD, organizační složka ČRwith customer Ceska sporitelna, a.s. (Erste Group)
- Government & Public Sector Winner: MuniPaaS Corporation with customer Regional Municipality of Halton
- Healthcare & Life Sciences Consulting Winner: Accenture with customer CSL Plasma
- Healthcare & Life Sciences ISV Winner: Groove with customer Omnicell
- Manufacturing, Auto & Energy Consulting Winner: VISEO with customer IZIVIA
- Manufacturing, Auto & Energy ISV Winner: Conversica with Leica Geosystems
- Media Consulting Winner: Slalom with customer Amazon Games Studio
- Media ISV Winner: Vonage with customer ACS Technologies
- Nonprofit Consulting Winner: VRP Consulting with customer Ukranian Red Cross
- Nonprofit ISV Winner: CRM Science with customer Conservation Nation
- Retail Managed Service Provider Winner: Orange Digital CX with customer FEMSA Comercio OXXO
- Retail ISV Winner: Movable Ink with customer Ulta Beauty
- Transportation, Travel & Hospitality Consulting Winner: Acxiom with customer Heathrow Airport
- Transportation, Travel & Hospitality ISV Winner: Groove with customer Fortune 500 Transportation Company
Recognizes a partner for driving impact in communities in which we live and do business.
- Impact Winner: EPAM Systems, Inc.