- Adoption of Salesforce’s automation and AI capabilities continues to soar, with a 41% year-over-year increase in the number of low-code automated workflows executed on Salesforce Platform*
- EIGENSONNE turned to Einstein Automate to streamline employee processes and deepen customer relationships
Today, Salesforce rolled out three new Einstein Automate products to help every Salesforce customer, regardless of technical background, use low-code tools to automate time-consuming, manual processes and integrate data across systems right from their digital HQ.
Einstein Automate is a portfolio of workflow automation, integration, digital interactions, and AI capabilities embedded across Salesforce Platform. The new products include MuleSoft RPA (Robotic Process Automation), Einstein Document Reader and Digital Process Automation.
As organizations shift to digital-first customer experiences, they need automated workflows to handle time-consuming tasks, such as verifying user account information. In fact, a recent MuleSoft survey found 77% of IT and business decision makers are already using or plan to use automation solutions to increase productivity. Salesforce customers are no exception to this, with an average of 38.2 billion processes automated and 116 billion Einstein predictions completed daily as of July 2021.
Einstein Automate’s capabilities make it easy to click, create and ship workflow automation to manage and track manual tasks. Customers can simply select one of the hundreds of pre-built, industry-specific best practice workflows, or use powerful low-code tools to build custom workflow automation, in just a few clicks.
Today, we’re announcing:
- MuleSoft RPA: New robotic process automation capabilities replace repetitive tasks with bots that can intelligently process documents, enter data, or take action on the user’s behalf, all without code. With MuleSoft RPA, these bots work for any system or application, including PDF documents, spreadsheets and even disconnected legacy systems.
- Einstein Document Reader: Use Einstein’s capabilities to scan documents such as drivers licenses and I-9s, and take action on that data with just a few clicks in Salesforce Flow — reducing human error and improving accuracy.
- Digital Process Automation: Build branded digital experiences fast with drag and drop tools that empower business users to define automation rules and logic, extract information from documents and integrate into automated workflows — all without writing code.
“To build an agile, trusted enterprise that will succeed in today’s environment, companies need to empower employees with the tools to do more with less and automate away complexities and tedious tasks,” said John Kucera, SVP Product Management, Salesforce Platform. “Einstein Automate empowers our customers to work efficiently thanks to the latest capabilities in RPA, AI and integration, so they can spend more time on meaningful work like building customer relationships and making strategic decisions.”
“Our mission is to bring clean, solar-based energy solutions to as many roofs as possible so we can all contribute towards a cleaner future,” said Michael Aigner, Co-founder and CTO, EIGENSONNE. “As our instance of Salesforce grows alongside our business, we’ve really been challenged in how to automate hand-offs and parallel processes in a scalable way. With Flow Orchestrator, we’ve been able to identify and remove bottlenecks in our contract creation and approval processes, which has improved the way we work across teams to provide the best possible experience for our customers.”
“Einstein Automate’s data integration capabilities from Mulesoft Composer for Salesforce has been integral in our ability to provide service agents with the right information at the right time to quickly solve customer concerns,” said Samina Diamond, Salesforce Trailblazer and Senior Program Manager, DoorDash. “As DoorDash continues to grow and service new verticals across the globe, our ability to automate data integrations will be key in handling an increased volume of customer inquiries, while also empowering our service agents with the tools needed to work as efficiently as possible.”
Automate any workflow with Einstein Automate
In addition to the new capabilities from MuleSoft RPA, Einstein Automate enables users to:
- Integrate disparate apps and data to Salesforce using clicks. MuleSoft Composer for Salesforce allows administrators and other users to use a growing library of pre-built connectors and templates to quickly automate integrations from multiple sources.
- Automate lengthy business processes with simple, reusable workflows. Salesforce Flow allows anyone to build automated business processes that trigger changes to data or events like creating a follow-up task when a deal closes or alerting a support manager of an escalation. Business users can also guide employees through processes without needing to jump between different systems or apps. With Salesforce Flow, complex workflows are easily streamlined with clicks and the option to extend with code.
- Orchestrate complex, multi-user processes across systems. Flow Orchestrator allows users to coordinate complex, multi-user processes and approvals, like applying for a car loan, into a streamlined workflow. Using low-code technology, anyone can include AI-generated next steps that prompt users to take action and identify delay-causing bottlenecks for an enhanced employee and customer experience.
Scale automation faster with out-of-the-box and workflows
Organizations can leverage the largest library of pre-built, industry-specific solutions to implement and scale automation more quickly than ever before.
- Start with out-of-the-box industry workflows. With over 900 out-of-the-box industry specific, best practice workflows, Salesforce and OmniStudio give everyone the ability to build and scale automation quickly.
- Extend with pre-built automation solutions. AppExchange features more than 70 workflow templates, actions, and pre-built bots built by Salesforce and partners on the Einstein Automate collection page.
- Learn more about how Salesforce Platform helps increase the speed of work with Einstein Automate here.
- Register and tune into Dreamforce on September 21-23 to learn more about how Salesforce is empowering organizations to succeed from anywhere.
- To learn more about automating processes on Salesforce Platform, you can view information about the Dreamforce Platform sessions here.
Pricing and Availability
- Salesforce Flow, MuleSoft Composer for Salesforce, AppExchange and Digital Process Automation are generally available today.
- Einstein Document Reader is currently in pilot.
- Flow Orchestrator is expected to be available in open beta in October 2021.
- MuleSoft RPA is expected to be generally available in 2022.
*Data as of July 2021
About Salesforce Platform
The Salesforce Platform enables organizations to innovate fast, scale with confidence, and empower everyone at the company to succeed. With built-in services such as integrated security and AI that span no code to code, the Salesforce Platform provides all of the building blocks to build incredible customer and employee experiences.