Marketing Cloud, Trailhead...
Nonprofits of all shapes and sizes are needed more than ever in their communities today as we all deal with the effects of the current crisis. During these unprecedented times, nonprofits must pivot to address fundraising challenges, change how they deliver programs and prepare for new ways to engage and operate in the future.
That’s why we’re excited today to announce new innovations in Salesforce.org Nonprofit Cloud that will help nonprofits fund and run their missions in changing times. As fundraising strategies shift, our goal is to provide technology that helps you raise more with less effort. Our nonprofit community has weighed in to help us build the most needed solutions as operating models shift, funding is stretched thin, staff become acquainted with remote services and play catch-up with postponed or delayed programs and events.
Nonprofit Cloud’s new fundraising capabilities are designed to help nonprofits better connect with supporters across channels, maximize staff productivity, and ensure transparency between fundraising and finance.
First, we are excited to announce the upcoming launch of Salesforce.org Elevate, which provides new capabilities to help you cut direct mail costs and strengthen digital fundraising capabilities. The Elevate fundraising suite includes Giving Pages, and Payment Services to grow support and maximize impact:
- Giving Pages is a single and recurring-donation solution that simplifies the creation of donation forms for a nonprofit’s online presence. It automatically sends donation data into the Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP). For example, if a nonprofit is running a fundraiser, it can build out a giving page without assistance from IT.
- Payment Services is a payment processing solution built directly into Salesforce.org’s NPSP. It enables you to accept payments using Giving Pages or your own custom web donation forms via an extensible payments API, all natively integrated into the Salesforce CRM.
“Salesforce.org Elevate will make significant strides in delivering a robust fundraising solution for nonprofit organizations like Sierra Club,” said Dave Simon, Director of Information Technology, Sierra Club. “We are especially excited about Salesforce.org Payment Services, which enables organizations to connect outside web pages to Nonprofit Cloud using the payments API.”
Secondly, our new Insights Platform helps nonprofits cleanse their data, as all mailing addresses are converted to the USPS postal standard format and deduplicated, with support for automatic updates from the National Change of Address registry. Accounting Subledger helps ensure consistent revenue, payment and accounting data across fundraising and financial systems, with customized templates for 10 leading accounting systems such as Quickbooks, FinancialForce, Sage Intacct, NetSuite, Financial Edge and more.
Reach more communities in need with new program management solutions
Third, we’ve added two new program management innovations in Nonprofit Cloud that empower staff to provide meaningful care even during this time of crisis.
· Nonprofit Cloud Case Management supports small to medium-sized nonprofits as they work to scale personalized care to clients on a platform that helps them track services, case plans, notes, incidents, assessments and outcomes. By having all key information on a single system, service providers can manage a large caseload of clients and collaborate on service delivery.
· Program Management Module is additional program management functionality we’ve added to NPSP that provides a standard framework for nonprofits to organize and manage their program data in Salesforce, including those with high complexity or volumes. The module will change the way nonprofits track any type of program, service or client moving from paper and spreadsheets to a technology platform, helping to visualize all offerings and how clients and beneficiaries engage with the services they need.
“I was proud to be a part of the build process for the Nonprofit Cloud Case Management working with the Salesforce.org product team,” said Heath Parks, Director of Information Technology at Cincinnati Works. “The tool is built to mimic how a service provider works in their day-to-day; our clients deserve the best and there’s nothing else out there like this. You can manage all of your program operations in the same system as your fundraising and engagement which for today’s nonprofit, is critical so we can scale to accomplish our mission.”
We are in this together
Our nonprofit community has weighed in to help us build the most needed solutions as operating models shift, funding is stretched thin, staff become acquainted with remote services and play catch-up with postponed or delayed programs and events. We are grateful to have the continued opportunity to support them as we build and offer these new solutions.
- Salesforce.org Elevate will be released this summer and made available to United States–based customers transacting in U.S. dollars. Learn more about Elevate here.
- Accounting Subledger, Nonprofit Cloud Case Management and Program Management Module are available today and are available In the United States, Canada, and Europe.
- For more information on Nonprofit Cloud, click here.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter
- Any unreleased services or features referenced in this post are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Please contact Salesforce for more information.