Salesforce today announced that Gartner Inc. has positioned Salesforce as a Leader in its 2021 Magic Quadrant for Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Application Suites. This is the fifth year in a row Salesforce has been positioned as a Leader in the annual report.
“This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Salesforce.” 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Configure, Price, and Quote Application Suites. Mark Lewis, Dayna Ford.
Salesforce CPQ, the flagship product of Salesforce Revenue Cloud, was positioned highest based on its ability to execute and Salesforce Industries CPQ was positioned furthest for completeness of vision in the Leaders quadrant of the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Application Suites.
“Salesforce is positioned to help customers digitally transform with the power of Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Industries CPQ. We believe this placement strengthens our focus and commitment on making the sales process easier and faster,” said Pascal Yammine, SVP & GM, Salesforce Revenue Cloud.
Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Industries CPQ were evaluated alongside 15 other solution providers in the industry. Salesforce CPQ received the highest Critical Capabilities scores for the Self-Service Sales Use Case, and Salesforce Industries CPQ received the highest score for Subscription Management Use Case when compared to other vendors evaluated in its companion 2021 Critical Capabilities for Configure, Price, and Quote Application Suites research.
“With Salesforce Industries CPQ, customers can leverage an industry-specific quote-to-order solution to accelerate sales growth and create a seamless buying experience for customers,” said Dan Ford, SVP & GM, Communications & Media, Salesforce Industries.
- A complimentary copy of the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Configure, Price and Quote Application Suites is [available for download here].
- *Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Configure, Price and Quote Application Suites, 21, October 2021, Mark Lewis, Dayna Ford
- **Gartner, Critical Capabilities for Configure, Price and Quote Application Suites, 21,October 2021, Mark Lewis, Dayna Ford
- ***Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-users based on their own experiences and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
- Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. GARTNER and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.