Marketing Cloud, Trailhead...
We are excited to announce that Salesforce has been named the leader in the Nucleus Research Marketing Automation Value Matrix 2018. Nucleus Research recognized Salesforce for having the best marketing automation functionality and greatest usability among vendors in the Leader quadrant, receiving the highest scores of all vendors included in its evaluation.
In addition, we were recognized for having invested in products and features that are likely to deliver the greatest potential returns for customers. According to Nucleus analysts and Salesforce customers, Salesforce’s diverse and comprehensive product offerings across both business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) marketing automation enable companies to achieve maximum ROI.
Salesforce marketing automation products ranked highly in the following areas:
- Modernity of the interface
- Intuitiveness of the application
- Availability of role-based views and in-application coaching and training
- Training requirements
- Mobile access and the impact on user productivity
In addition, Salesforce marketing automation products were recognized for the availability of industry-specific functionality in key verticals and the availability and ease of integration of add-on functionality.
Delivering Marketing Automation Innovations that Power Personalized Experiences
With Salesforce Marketing Cloud, marketers can know more about consumers with powerful data management and analytics. They can also personalize experiences across all channels with artificial intelligence (AI). Only Salesforce empowers brand marketers to create 1-to-1 consumer journeys across email, mobile, social and advertising—and build unified marketing, sales, commerce and service experiences.
Pardot is Salesforce’s B2B marketing automation solution that empowers marketing and sales teams to work together to find and nurture leads, and ultimately close more deals. With Pardot, teams are armed with the insights and tools they need to analyze campaign performance, create meaningful relationships and generate more pipeline.
As consumers expect more personalized experiences, regardless of the complexity involved in delivering them, every marketer is challenged with adopting the right technologies and processes in order to meet their demands. That’s why Salesforce continuously introduces new innovations across all products for its customers, including adidas, Amazon, Farmers Insurance and Ticketmaster. In the past year, Salesforce delivered the following Marketing Cloud and Pardot enhancements:
- Marketing Cloud integration with Google Analytics 360: The integration empowers marketers to deliver meaningful consumer experiences, powered by the world’s #1 marketing platform and Google’s market-leading web analytics solution. Both industry-leading offerings provide valuable insights vital to understanding the consumer. With this integration, marketers can more efficiently bring those insights together without IT involvement, empowering them to build more effective marketing campaigns around every consumer.
- Interaction Studio is a new Marketing Cloud solution that enables companies to deliver contextually relevant experiences in real-time across their channels. Interaction Studio reacts to the real-time behavior of consumers as they interact with a brand’s owned channels, including online through email, social and mobile, and offline via in-store or kiosks.
- Distributed Marketing from Salesforce empowers corporate marketers to pre-build personalized customer journeys with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and deploy them to their partner networks, such as franchisees, financial advisors, insurance agents or resellers. From there, partners using Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Community Cloud can easily manage and personalize these consumer journeys—such as on-boarding new clients, holiday promotions and renewals.
- B2B Marketing Multi-Touch Attribution: Built into Pardot’s B2B Marketing Analytics, Multi-Touch Attribution enables marketers to visualize and understand which campaigns drive pipeline and revenue. Additionally, Multi-Touch Attribution makes it easier than ever to analyze where marketing budget makes the most impact across the buyer journey.
- Einstein Account-Based Marketing (ABM) arms marketing and sales teams with the insights and tools they need to precisely target their most valuable accounts, personalize campaigns and engage with prospects. Powered by AI, Einstein ABM intelligently prioritizes the highest quality pipeline, enabling marketers to engage prospects at the right time, with the right content to ultimately close more deals faster.
To read the complete Nucleus Marketing Automation Value Matrix 2018, please visit:
For more information about Salesforce marketing automation products, please visit: https://www.salesforce.com/products/marketing-cloud/overview/