Free training program helps create diverse teams and a talent pipeline within the Salesforce ecosystem
Salesforce has expanded its Pathfinder Training Program, which provides free, immersive training to individuals to help them launch careers in the Salesforce ecosystem. In 2022, the program will welcome its largest-ever cohort and include 25 employers committed to hiring graduates.
Why it matters: According to IDC, Salesforce and its ecosystem of partners will create 9.3 million new jobs and $1.6 trillion in new business revenues worldwide by 2026. This creates a massive amount of opportunities for job seekers.
However, to successfully land one of these roles, job seekers must be prepared with the necessary technical and business skills. And, employers must be willing to take a chance on talent that is brand new to the Salesforce ecosystem.
Driving the news: This year, 25 Salesforce partners and customers will be a part of the employer partner program — with 15 joining for the first time. Each has committed to hiring Pathfinder graduates.
They include: Accenture, Arkus, Inc., Brite Systems, Cervello, Coastal Cloud, Cummins, Deloitte, dentsu International, EMPAUA, EPAM, Fast Slow Motion, KPMG, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Mogli Technologies, NeuraFlash, Persistent, Port & Starboard, Pracedo, Publicis Sapient, QuantumRhino, Inc., Rocket Companies, Rosetree Solutions, Simplus, Slalom, and SpringML.
The Salesforce perspective: “Our customers are looking for digital-savvy and diverse talent to lead their digital transformations today and into the future,” said Leah McGowen-Hare, SVP, Trailblazer Ecosystem, Salesforce. “One of the most impactful things we can do to support our customers is to invest in workforce development programs like Pathfinder. Together with our Pathfinder employer partners, we’re building the next generation of Trailblazers who will transform the future of work.”
What they’re saying: Salesforce partners and alumni say the program is enabling careers.
- “NeuraFlash is excited to partner with the Pathfinder Training Program. Not only is this program a fantastic career enabler for the individuals that participate, but it also produces talent that has a proven focus and drive to succeed in consulting. An absolute win-win for all involved.”- Jim Hunt, COO, NeuraFlash
- “Pathfinder was a turning point, and my career has grown exponentially. I’ve always cared about customer success, and now I am in a role where they nurture my development and encourage me to explore Salesforce’s capabilities.” – Solomon Habib, Pathfinder Alum and Salesforce Consultant, SpringML
- The Pathfinder Training Program was founded four years ago in collaboration with Deloitte.
- The program has trained over 700 Trailblazers to date.
- This year, the program will reach another milestone of training 1,000 future Trailblazers globally.
- In committing to Pathfinder Employer Partnership, companies get early access to Pathfinders through networking and training events.